Wrestling Thread Oct 5-18 | 10/11 NTWT SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Which is better?

• 4wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
funny-gifs-wwe-extreme-pyro-fail.gif

:rofl:

I forgot about this :rofl: :rofl:

One thing @jdcurt2 and I noticed at smackdown is that it looks like Strowman's finisher looks to have been changed to a submission/tap from a sleeper hold. Not sure if I just missed this switch or what, but it definitely makes a stupid move slightly less stupid.

Can somebody repost that article talking about guys spinning their wheels on NXT? I think it focused on Tyler Breeze. Soloman Crowe should probably be spotlighted on there too, cause I don't see him headed to the main roster any time soon

Not even an argument. BBQ is all that sorry state has
:smh:

Dallas Cowboys
Thick white women
Cheap living
Cheap land

outside of that, I do feel I live in bizarro world sometimes. If my older family didn't need me as much, I'd probably be in the Chi tbh.

Dallas Cowboys
Thick white women
Cheap living
Cheap land

outside of that, I do feel I live in bizarro world sometimes. If my older family didn't need me as much, I'd probably be in the Chi tbh.

I'll give ya that.

Dallas Cowboys
Thick white women
Cheap living
Cheap land

Thick white girls are all over the south :lol: my eyes were wide open last time I was New Orleans

Thick white girls are all over the south :lol: my eyes were wide open last time I was New Orleans
Many are put on a ridiculous pedestal based off those features though.

Anyway was listening to Review A Wai on the ride home yesterday, they really put the real Divas revolution in perceptive. Trish & Lita was great but what Sasha, Bayley & co. are doing is truly historical. Away from the days of panties matches deciding the title and putting on real matches. The next step is the E needs to tone down the Divas belt and make it more legit looking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom