Wrestling Thread Oct 5-18 | 10/11 NTWT SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Which is better?

• 4wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When I was at Axess for WM26, Hart Dynasty was one of the tables there. Both Tyson & DHL Smith were really chill and dapped me up, but Nattie didn't look up or acknowledge me at all when I spoke to her, just signed my **** and pushed it away :lol: :smh:

natalya seems like she always....

When I was at Axess for WM26, Hart Dynasty was one of the tables there. Both Tyson & DHL Smith were really chill and dapped me up, but Nattie didn't look up or acknowledge me at all when I spoke to her, just signed my **** and pushed it away :lol: :smh:

Someone had an AJ story like that, don't remember who, but Vince should check them, especially at Axxess. I could understand them being a little unapproachable in other settings, but at Axxess? Unacceptable :smh:.

Someone had an AJ story like that, don't remember who, but Vince should check them, especially at Axxess. I could understand them being a little unapproachable in other settings, but at Axxess? Unacceptable :smh:.

It was Sami

:lol: Honestly, I think she just don't like black folk, cause I remember after I stepped away this white couple went after me and she actually smiled and acknowledged them

Idk I can't call it

Last edited:
:lol: Honestly, I think she just don't like black folk, cause I remember after I stepped away this white couple went after me and she actually smiled and acknowledged them

Idk I can't call it

That's probably it :smh:. Didn't she try to hook her sister up with Big E though? Either way, after hearing your story, it'll be nice to see Carano tell her she's too old for the diva's division again :lol:.

Last edited:
Earlier today.

View media item 1739151

Sorry for bad editing.

Reminds me of when the WWF would do those blank silhouette as to who would be the secret partner of Team Blahblah blah during the Survivor Series. When Taker was the guy announced for the Million Dollar Man's team the year he debuted, random guesses as to who the guy was, and Dustin Rhodes was actually a name thrown before he was involved in that SNME angle.

Back
Top Bottom