Wrestling Thread Oct 5-18 | 10/11 NTWT SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Which is better?

• 4wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That bad attitude on Nattie must run in the family..I tried on 2 occasions to get Bret's autograph and he was really rude..I guess Canadians aren't as friendly as they make themselves out to be..

3 nicest people in wrestling I've ever met were..

-Ric Flair
-Scott Hall
-Shane Douglas w/Francine

Big Show was a prick at axxess when Sami and I met him. Speaking of Canada anyone live in Vancouver I'm gonna be there next Saturday for the day driving up from Seattle.

That bad attitude on Nattie must run in the family..I tried on 2 occasions to get Bret's autograph and he was really rude..I guess Canadians aren't as friendly as they make themselves out to be..

-Ric Flair
-Scott Hall

hey man we aint all bad...brets just a bitter old grump and nattie was prolly on her rags

Big Show was a prick at axxess when Sami and I met him. Speaking of Canada anyone live in Vancouver I'm gonna be there next Saturday for the day driving up from Seattle.

i think i'm the only one but i'm in winnipeg. you should hit up livestock bro

Aye BDB u ever been to Donnybrook? Need to pick a place to spend my birthday at this weekend. Want something that's a good time (option to dance if desirable) but not OD crowded. Went to No Fun last week but we didn't stay long since you couldn't move in there. Wound up going to Libation which was good enough.

Last edited:

-Ric Flair
-Scott Hall
That sucks. I've never had "bad" experience like that. But hey, sometimes people have off days.

A few guys that stuck out for me for being really friendly and talkative is Mick Foley, Steve Blackman, JTG, Alicia Fox and Christian.

I enjoyed the match that Storm and Roode had at BFG 2012...street fight I think...**** was BRUTAL

Becky looks bad without makeup? That makes me sad.
yea it wasn't like I glanced at them. I was standing with them in security. sat wit them waiting to get on plane. Becky was standing behind me with he shoes off going through security. she is busted. and I was sad as well. Charlotte got some chompers. and stroman is a house. and bubba and Devon sat together at the emergency exit on plane. stroman also didn't leave Becky side. and poor Neville was alone.

When I was at Axess for WM26, Hart Dynasty was one of the tables there. Both Tyson & DHL Smith were really chill and dapped me up, but Nattie didn't look up or acknowledge me at all when I spoke to her, just signed my **** and pushed it away :lol: :smh:
When I went to axxess this year and went to see R-truth and Brad Maddox with my brother. Maddox signed our stuff but Truth only signed my brothers program and then went back to shucking and jiving. Maddox stayed with us a little longer and spoke to us. Everyone else we met this year was fun.

When I went to axxess this year and went to see R-truth and Brad Maddox with my brother. Maddox signed our stuff but Truth only signed my brothers program and then went back to shucking and jiving. Maddox stayed with us a little longer and spoke to us. Everyone else we met this year was fun.
Sounds like you really hit a home run at Axxess....

Back
Top Bottom