Wrestling Thread Oct 5-18 | 10/11 NTWT SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Which is better?

• 4wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Speaking of wrestlers singing their own songs. Watching NXT right now and is Carmella's song sung by her? That nick minaj knockoff doe :lol:

There was talks of Prince Puma VS Finn Balor feud. Officials wrre surprised that LU got a second season. They wanted to sign him and Angelico. Puma is signed to a 7 yr deal.

Source - WONL

Lowkey bayley has a top 25 theme ever
Prisoner of the moment!
mean.gif

Nothin'..Just sitting here feeling obliterated due to ths new medisine they got me on..

What's good with you bruther DFly?

Man you make it seem like you're on oral chemo. Meds are suppose to help not make you feel worse. Your doc probably giving you the cheap low dosage stuff and billing your insurance to keep cashing checks off you.

But LU is more entertaining than TNA doe. I don't get how LU almost didn't geta second season but TNA got anew deal :lol:

Man you make it seem like you're on oral chemo. Meds are suppose to help not make you feel worse. Your doc probably giving you the cheap low dosage stuff and billing your insurance to keep cashing checks off you.

Nah brenda it's the opposite..They actually help my pain really good, but it's just new so there's a period of adjustment I gotta go through..And it's not cheap low dosage stuff..

Plus I'm not sure if LU has anyone involved like Dixie who is continuously funneling $$$ from her dad to keep it alive

Back
Top Bottom