Wrestling Thread Oct 5-18 | 10/11 NTWT SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Which is better?

• 4wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
22, what up fam

bigego24 bigego24 where you at b?

What's good BDB? Peep? CP? Case?
Been chilling with the wife most of the day. Had to get a line up, hit up some stores for groceries and misc items. She made some lamb chops. They came out pretty good. Got a work out in, gave each other a massage and now I'm about to get my last bit of :smokin in for the night.

Nah brenda it's the opposite..They actually help my pain really good, but it's just new so there's a period of adjustment I gotta go through..And it's not cheap low dosage stuff..

Didn't they just change your script not to long ago?? Your body must be complete trash man :lol: what they got you on?

Last edited:
God damn now that's how you make someone your *****...

1474406226470971972.gif

guys.... what up.... it's sad that the 2.33 is gonna be blamed on Seth holding the belt.. i would love for RAW to dip down to real low 2s maybe high 1s just to see what happens

What's worse is that Cena would believe he would be doing what's best for the company.

Last edited:
BOLA Night 3...

Trevor Lee vs Marty Scrull... :wow:... Great, great match... No real "indy" stuff... Solid wrestling telling a very good story... Scrull is fantastic and Lee is that dude... Definitely deserving of a watch...

Also... Zach Sabre Jr is gangsta...

NXT thoughts:

Alexa Bliss should've stole the belt.

Tag Match reminded me of those old job matches on Saturday Nights Main Event.

Nia Jax is Karma 2.0. They just need to book her right even though she's green. I'd smash just for the challenge. Someone also screamed "Rock Bottom" at her finisher.

Eva Marie should stay in Paris forever. Don't come back. Please don't come back.

Baron Corbin didn't deserve a televised entrance. Zack Ryder was in this match. Man how his fall from grace has culminated to this. He'll be future endeavored by the end of next year.

Enzo with the China Moon 7s :smokin

Breeze will forever be regulated to NXT which really sucks. Glad he screwed Joe though. Set up a good two matches for him to lose of course, but they'll be entertaining.

Apollo is that dude. Hopefully he wins the title and Finn heads to the main roster.

There's talk of a Ziggler heel turn at HIAC VS Cena.

The latest rumor on why Cesaro isn't being pushed is because Vince finds him boring.

Cesaro's hardly on TV, so I can't tell if he's boring. Maybe Vince should see what Brakus is doing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom