Wrestling Thread Oct 6-19: 10/13 RAW - Ric Flair Returns, Big Show vs Rusev, Todd Crisley

Thanks for the email, JP.

I've been a part of this site for 10+ years. Done countless trades, deals, and made some of the most important real life friendships that I have all from NT. Last December I buried my brother, father, and a childhood friend. I left social media and Niketalk behind to focus on life and family. Naija's gifts should have been in the mail before my life got crazy, blame my procrastination. But I never intended to "scam" you, bro. If you still would like, I would love to send you something this year. I owe you that much.

But don't ever **** on my name. And smh at some of you dudes who "know" me that would co-sign that nonsense.

My condolences man.

And good to hear that you're focusing on life & family, that always comes first. You're a good dude, you're more than welcome to re-join us at any time in NTWT.

You can replace DeepSea :pimp:

I wont lie, i would cop Cesaros workout plan :lol:

I'd cop a Seth Rollins Crossfit DVD. :pimp:

Speaking of Seth, his nickname shall be [COLOR=#red]Seth Metal [/COLOR]

TNA teasing signing a new talent who will shock people and another who will bring buzz to TNA.

"whats PM Funk doing in the Impact Zone?!"

today is my birthday !

Hbd, you ol glitch in the matrix *** ***** :lol: :pimp:

26bretvince.jpg

I was there live for this match :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Last edited:
If WWE 2k15 sucks I'm never buying another video game (except The Show) ever again. Very disappointed with NBA 2k this year and all that nonsense they added in.

If WWE 2k15 sucks I'm never buying another video game (except The Show) ever again. Very disappointed with NBA 2k this year and all that nonsense they added in.

It will have the same online issues nba 2k has. Best thing to do is not get it day one. See if they fix that, which i doubt.

I havent bought NBA 2k in a few years and was reading up about it how theres mentors, etc in MyPlayer, etc. Was looking to get it but with all the mixed reviews, who knows.

Once I get a chance, I'll watch that WWE 2k video and base my decision if I want to get it or not.

You're going to butcher the joke. Pick the right moments to use it or it will look bad like how the red storm's basketball team has been looking foer 20 years now.

Actually, the Red Storm (HATE THAT) been bad the last 10 years. Getting Felipe Lopez, then being initially sponsored by the Jordan Brand and they did land some local products like Ron Ron, Erick Barkley, and Omar Cook. Lavin still has some work to do though.

Actually, the Red Storm (HATE THAT) been bad the last 10 years. Getting Felipe Lopez, then being initially sponsored by the Jordan Brand and they did land some local products like Ron Ron, Erick Barkley, and Omar Cook. Lavin still has some work to do though.

Felipe Lopez was trash. His baby moms though :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom