Wrestling Thread Oct 6-19: 10/13 RAW - Ric Flair Returns, Big Show vs Rusev, Todd Crisley

laugh.gif
 decade long rivalry .please let it be over 

I used to do it all day everyday for a couple of years so the first couple of days were kind of a shock to my body. Had nausea and anxiety issues, but I got over it. Think I'm like 8 days in now and it's pretty much over with. I have more clarity and ambition now.
alcohol ruins beauty.

Any particular reason you gave it up? Cold turkey is hard for me as I am pretty much the same, burned every day, and have my moments of anxiety and jumpiness, but havent really had the urge. I've had one L in a week and a half and my norm was 2 L's a day. Got alot on my plate now but I want to slowly ween off it. Now if I can just be pain free from my knees and feet and I can go out and play bball like I used to.
Wasn't achieving enough and I started to get a little paranoid when I used to never have that issue. Might've been the bud I had, who knows, but I figured I take this break clear my head and get my life to where it should be.

Last edited:
Cena do 1998 King of Ring yet? Mick Foley tho, you kids gotta look that up. Cena do what Mick did before?

Wasn't achieving enough and I started to get a little paranoid when I used to never have that issue. Might've been the bud I had, who knows, but I figured I take this break clear my head and get my life to where it should be.

Good luck with the break. What have you been doing alternatively when you need to blaze?

Cena do 1998 King of Ring yet? Mick Foley tho, you kids gotta look that up. Cena do what Mick did before?
Already don't like b you variant cheap deepsea

I'm out of this thread till all this Cena appreciation stuff is over with. Hope he breaks his neck on Sunday or Orton crushes his wind pipe with a rko.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom