Wrestling Thread Oct 6-19: 10/13 RAW - Ric Flair Returns, Big Show vs Rusev, Todd Crisley

Aye Brevs,

Man you will soon learn that if a wrestler wrestled in the 90s, nobody on here knew who he was. Other than Rock, Hogan, and Stone Cold. Don't bother talking old school with these cats man.

Good, cause Cena would wash them anyway.

Great Muta? Foh

Great Cena :pimp:

3MHEWnk.jpg

Last edited:
I think HBK is the GOAT but it's no exactly "laughable" to choose Savage over HBK. 

Since there has been a lot of "GOAT" talk, we should have a discussion like what was done a few years ago for the NBA:

http://niketalk.com/t/302838/nba-legacy-thread-vol-update-resumes/0_20

hbk goat? das disrespect to bret hart, lex luger, hogan, sting, mankind, goldberg,.stone cold, jake snake n many more

[emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

i cant believe some people believe macho man > HBK. its laughable.

How is it laughable? Macho was the #2 dude in arguably the company's biggest era in history (can argue that vs. Attitude era). I don't think it is far fetched at all to make that claim.

HBK has the longevity, the in ring product and 5 star classics on macho king.

ill give macho the promos.

I still stand by my argument that Foley deserves recognition with the best of the best.

Bang Bang.

i agree with you 100 %

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]
HBK has the longevity, the in ring product and 5 star classics on macho king.

ill give macho the promos.
i agree with you 100 %
Man you said it as if Macho Man had a 10 year career. Both have over 15 solid years of service. Can't even use the longevity card

Aye Brevs,

Man you will soon learn that if a wrestler wrestled in the 90s, nobody on here knew who he was. Other than Rock, Hogan, and Stone Cold. Don't bother talking old school with these cats man.

Booker T lol.

harlem heat. kids here still on their puberty scheule n zit faced acne, 2% salycoc acid lol

HBK def got the "longevity" considering he had essentially two careers.

But savage was doing work for 15+ years homie.

It's gotten harder to watch this stuff live since I quit burning.

How's that going for you? My parents are stayin at my crib for the last week and a half and haven't been able to burn in a min. At times, I've had no urge to burn excerpt this past Sat when my 5th grade girls bball team lost 12-0, hahaha.

It's gotten harder to watch this stuff live since I quit burning.

How's that going for you? My parents are stayin at my crib for the last week and a half and haven't been able to burn in a min. At times, I've had no urge to burn excerpt this past Sat when my 5th grade girls bball team lost 12-0, hahaha.
I used to do it all day everyday for a couple of years so the first couple of days were kind of a shock to my body. Had nausea and anxiety issues, but I got over it. Think I'm like 8 days in now and it's pretty much over with. I have more clarity and ambition now.

She fell off harrrrrd. :smh:
alcohol ruins beauty.

Last edited:
Can someone, for the love of God, please tell me wt f is going on in here?..Got dudes killing off Bret Hart, gassing up Luger as an all time great, DC making usual rants, Mewtow in 4w fetish-wear, and another guy talking like he's higher than me at 3 am when I'm on my pain pills..

Can someone, for the love of God, please tell me wt f is going on in here?..Got dudes killing off Bret Hart, gassing up Luger as an all time great, DC making usual rants, Mewtow in 4w fetish-wear, and another guy talking like he's higher than me at 3 am when I'm on my pain pills..

Dude killed Bret, called Luger and Goldberg all time greats, all in one appearance

Back
Top Bottom