Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Haven't seen that match in a while...damn, Rey had the body control of an Olympic gymnast. Dude was a ridiculous athlete...I don't even ever recall him getting seriously injured in this era, which is incredible when you think about how high-risk his offense was.

EDIT: :lol:  @ Kidman's out of all SSPs...they couldn't show Evan Bourne no love?
Hell,they could have put Marc Mero's SSP on there. Kidman's is just TERRIBLE man. Even when he was young, he could not move forward in a remotely straight line. HORRIBLE

Low-Ki, this is always a video I look forward to you posting. The still picture looks funny as hell. Low-ki funny video

Haven't seen that match in a while...damn, Rey had the body control of an Olympic gymnast. Dude was a ridiculous athlete...I don't even ever recall him getting seriously injured in this era, which is incredible when you think about how high-risk his offense was.
Nah, Rey definitely got hurt a few times man. In 97 he had a serious knee injury.

Now Jeff Hardy is someone that dodged serious injury during his prime

Didn't watch a lick of Raw last night. Feel like I haven't been in here either :wow:

I see Sext saved Roman :nerd:

They put them in the worst time period of the show. The last hour before the main event.

They should open the show with thdm. Like wcw did. Get the fans excited about the show.

But I expect them to mess it up either way. Anything is a bonus at this point

And how on earth does TJ Perkins NOT make an appearance on RAW? But he is supposed to defend the title on Sunday? Who is going to give a damn about him? People don't know who he is man.

Come on man.

Last edited:
I was a member of the WrestleCrap forums ages ago and they used to have a running thread of images/gifs of the female wrestlers for research and reference purposes.

Maybe we should start one of those?

We have members in here who basically do that. Its just at random points in the week in here lol

Crown TJP the new CW champ. Don't feature him on the next Raw, but on your online segment 1/6 of your viewers will eventually see.

Have Jinder Mahal cut a promo re-introducing himself, winning, then not featuring him again the next Raw.....but on your online segment 1/6 of your viewers will eventually see. This is a 3 hour show :lol: :lol:

Nah, Rey definitely got hurt a few times man. In 97 he had a serious knee injury.

Now Jeff Hardy is someone that dodged serious injury during his prime
Ah, okay...I was 9 or so at the time so forgive me. 
laugh.gif

How the **** did Jeff Hardy escape injury for most of his career? Dude must have rubber bones or some ****.

I can't for the life of me figure out why TJ Perkins wouldn't come out to the announce table during the 4-way, even if just to scout his opponents on the big stage and say a few words about what the CW title means to him. I hope this doesn't mean he's not taking this seriously, he could lose that title to a wily vet like Kendrick quickfast.

...and y'all nasty for that. You know what I'm talking about.

Wow I never thought about Jeff Hardy not having major injuries :lol: and he's competed in some brutal matches

Back
Top Bottom