Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

I stopped watching from like 02 survivor series and started again last summer cause of Bryan. This is bad man. Real bad.

If your burned put on WWE... I highly suggest ROH, PWG, and NJPW... Not only is the in-ring action light years better, the story lines and charactersare so much better... I don't understand a word of Japanese, and I understand what every single gimmick is and the reasons behind what they do...

If your burned put on WWE... I highly suggest ROH, PWG, and NJPW... Not only is the in-ring action light years better, the story lines and charactersare so much better... I don't understand a word of Japanese, and I understand what every single gimmick is and the reasons behind what they do...
Man. I still watch WWE(for reasons unknown lately) but watching Nakamura, Okada, Ricochet, Ibushi and a few others have made me want to abandon ship. Raw has been abysmal recently. And that's being far more kind than I should. All these talented individuals and we get this garbage. They really need some legit competition to stop them from mailing it in. I'd want to work there but I'm sure I'd off myself because one logical mind isn't gonna make a difference it seems. I hope Trips can actually fully implement his ideas once Vince croaks. And it hurts to say that cause I'm sure we all grew up seeing Vince in one form or the other. Me being 31 I got to see the transformation from announcer to dastardly villain. Now it's like he's poisoning the company so it's left in shambles when he departs from the earth. :smh:

Last edited:
Viewership data is in for Monday’s WWE RAW and it’s not good news for WWE.

RAW averaged 3,826,00 viewers, the lowest since May.

Here’s the hourly breakdown:

Hour 1: 3,900,000
Hour 2: 3,949,000
Hour 3: 3,629,000
This was the lowest third hour viewership since December 2013.

By comparison, the NFL Monday Night Football game on ESPN between the Philadelphia Eagles and the Indianapolis Colts drew 14,891,000 viewers.

And I highly doubt this is a wake up call for them to put on better product. :smh:

Whoever booked this feud should be punished. Got Henry in half a tag team and the other half facing the Bosnian brute that no one cares about.

I wish I KNEW how to keep up with these promotions but its hard. Wish they all had good TV deals or something

Viewership data is in for Monday’s WWE RAW and it’s not good news for WWE.

RAW averaged 3,826,00 viewers, the lowest since May.

Here’s the hourly breakdown:

Hour 1: 3,900,000
Hour 2: 3,949,000
Hour 3: 3,629,000
This was the lowest third hour viewership since December 2013.

By comparison, the NFL Monday Night Football game on ESPN between the Philadelphia Eagles and the Indianapolis Colts drew 14,891,000 viewers.

And I highly doubt this is a wake up call for them to put on better product. :smh:

Like I said earlier in this thread, theyre lucky that about 4 million ppl are even watching this garabge theyre putting out now. Vince set this Raw up for failure tho. I wish he just gave control to HHH soon. I dont wanna wish death on him but man :smh:

2YOsLhn.jpg

eyA6BtS.jpg

Wrestling-themed/sampled mixtape/EP dropping soon... this actually sounds really dope  "Randy Savage EP"

Tracklisting:

1. Joe Cool – R.A.N.D.Y (Prod. Kyle Justice [Credits: Kid Ink (Up and Away Album and Rocketship Shawty Mixtape), 50 Cent (Animal Ambition), J Cole (Dollar and a Dream III])
2. SAYITAINTTONE, Dave East & Rayven Justice – It’s True (Prod. Billy Jones)
3. Smoke DZA (Prod. Audible Doctor [Credits: 50 Cent This Is Murda Not Music, Joell Ortiz, Edo G, and more])
4. Michael Christmas & Devin Miles – The Brain Busters (Prod. Billy Jones)
5. King Chip & Casey Veggies – Lip Stick On The Blunt (Prod. Mike Cash)
6. Nutso, Problem & Bad Lucc – ***** It (Prod. Audible Doctor)

Last edited:
Just watched the first 2 Monday Night Wars epsidoes. Very good. Liked the NWO one a lot. Completely forgot about Kane playing Fake Diesel back then....tempted to skip the DX one because I never really liked them, but since the first two were good, that one will probably be decent as well..

U know why i grew tired of ROH(besides all the main dudes going to wwe and tna) and pwg? It became major spot fest. No story, awesome moves, but how many wrestlers go to wear kick pads, do KENTA kicks, flip, Do a super kick?

U know why i grew tired of ROH(besides all the main dudes going to wwe and tna) and pwg? It became major spot fest. No story, awesome moves, but how many wrestlers go to wear kick pads, do KENTA kicks, flip, Do a super kick?

When exactly did that happen? I was started following them at the same time TNA came around, and sort of just lost touch with it over time. The last time I was really following ROH was when Bryan was on NXT.

Yea I know Dailymotion has alot of NJPW stuff but as for PWG Ive only seen old random matches from them. Youtube jus has highlights of their matches and shows...that aint cutting it lol. As for the Young Guns, theyre extremely entertaining to watch. But yea their natches are major spot fests with no real storytelling. If they could tone it down and work on the story telling they'll be great. Ill take them over any WWE team tho

Back
Top Bottom