Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Few things

1. I am sick of all of the damn crying around here. Yall keep talking about how bad RAW is, but guess what, yall still watch. I wrote WWE and told them to add Nitro, and they finally do it, and yall fools haven't watched a damn episode. Not a single one of you fools have watched a Nitro. The hell man. All of this goodness sitting at your fingertips and yall want to watch MizDow vs. R-Ziggles on THREE CONSECTIVE TV SHOWS. That match came on SD/RAW/Main Event. The hell man. That might have broken the Matadors/3MB Record.

2. Luger makes some funny noises when he wrestles.

3. Favorite matches
Rey/Eddy: Halloween Havoc 97
Rey/Psicosis: Bash at Beach 96
Ibushi/Nakamura: G1 2013

4. View media item 1183957

Oh great, he's off to his 4w-esque rants.

Surprised you haven't found anythin racist in the past 5 pages.

Few things

1. I am sick of all of the damn crying around here. Yall keep talking about how bad RAW is, but guess what, yall still watch. I wrote WWE and told them to add Nitro, and they finally do it, and yall fools haven't watched a damn episode. Not a single one of you fools have watched a Nitro. The hell man. All of this goodness sitting at your fingertips and yall want to watch MizDow vs. R-Ziggles on THREE CONSECTIVE TV SHOWS. That match came on SD/RAW/Main Event. The hell man. That might have broken the Matadors/3MB
DC.....

View media item 1183967

Last edited:
l
Few things

1. I am sick of all of the damn crying around here. Yall keep talking about how bad RAW is, but guess what, yall still watch. I wrote WWE and told them to add Nitro, and they finally do it, and yall fools haven't watched a damn episode. Not a single one of you fools have watched a Nitro. The hell man. All of this goodness sitting at your fingertips and yall want to watch MizDow vs. R-Ziggles on THREE CONSECTIVE TV SHOWS. That match came on SD/RAW/Main Event. The hell man. That might have broken the Matadors/3MB

View media item 1183967

Am I the only the one that laughed when he followed up with "Lex Luger makes funny noises when he wrestles" after that? :lol:

All love DC

I don't understand that wwe logic, bury your young talent for an older talent a few years removed from retiring. There like padding his stats. If anybody needs to beat rusev it's cesaro or bray

You know damn well Cena is no where close to retiring..He ain't even 40 yet..Dude has at least another 16 years left in the tank..

View media item 1183708

Dat look on Naomi's face. :evil:

She looks like she's about to shart in Cam's face..

What's your #1 favorite match?

Mine? 60 min iron man match btwn Hitman HBK

Flair vs. Steamboat: ChiTown Rumble is the first one that came to mind..

Few things

1. I am sick of all of the damn crying around here. Yall keep talking about how bad RAW is, but guess what, yall still watch. I wrote WWE and told them to add Nitro, and they finally do it, and yall fools haven't watched a damn episode. Not a single one of you fools have watched a Nitro. The hell man. All of this goodness sitting at your fingertips and yall want to watch MizDow vs. R-Ziggles on THREE CONSECTIVE TV SHOWS. That match came on SD/RAW/Main Event. The hell man. That might have broken the Matadors/3MB Record.

3. Favorite matches

1. Don't even come at me with talk of WCW..My old *** has beat the NWA/WCW drum into the ground..And Vince didn't put up Nitro cause you wrote a letter..

2. For a dude that is desperate to not be thought of as *no ____*, you sure do pay some close attention to Luger's grunts..

3. And for the love of Jushin "Thunder' Liger, can you please pic a match that is non-Lucha/cruiserweight/Japanese for once?..

I'm starting to worry about you..

Nothing about my comments were racist, so please don't threaten to report me..
You know you're still my favorite NTWT'er right
Just kiddin' jdc
I still love The Great Muta

Few things

3. Favorite matches

Been thinking of going to an MCW show. Have you been before?

What's your #1 favorite match?

Mine? 60 min iron man match btwn Hitman HBK

Mankind_vs_The_Undertaker_Hell_in_a_Cell_Match_King_of_the_Ring_1998_22.png

Back
Top Bottom