Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Few things:

Not because you told me DC, but I've actually been watching all the nitros with the ppvs in order and you can clearly tell that back thenext the in-ring product was much betterin WCW (I was a kid at the time and didn't start watching nitro until Scott hall showed up, then I always flipped back and forth)

Vince is an idiot for changing KENTA's name. It's the dude's government name. Just make him add the Kobayashi. I guess it's the same as Claudio *shrugs*

Favorite match ever: Michaels vs Austin wm14. This is a testament to Shawn's manhood. Knowing the pain he's in and seeing it on his face, idk guys it just motivates me to push throughim everything

AcclaimedSpanishAfricanfisheagle.gif

4Mh5pPW.jpg

I feel like I say something different everytime favorite matches are brought up. I'll wait to answer and really think about it :lol:

Fav match ever?

Half of my top 10 is Flair matches anyway

Have you seen Flair vs. Steamboat from WrestleWar 89?..You really should check it out if you haven't already..And most would think Sting would be the guy that's in my top 10 matches the most, but it's hands down Ric Flair..He is the GOAT..Period!

This was mine. I know it's not the most technical match ever but I've never had more feels watching a match in my life, than I did with this.

This was mine. I know it's not the most technical match ever but I've never had more feels watching a match in my life, than I did with this.

Your favorite match or what you think is the greatest match doesn't always have to be a technical marvel..If a match tells a great story and has the crowd in the palm of it's hand then it's a great match..

Have you seen Flair vs. Steamboat from WrestleWar 89?..You really should check it out if you haven't already..And most would think Sting would be the guy that's in my top 10 matches the most, but it's hands down Ric Flair..He is the GOAT..Period!

Wrestlewar 89 is one of my favorite matches ever as well. It was on one of my old Flair DVDS that my bestfriend scratched up :smh:

I just did the list and Flair has 4 matches on there lol dude is the GOAT. He could talk, draw, and wrestle. Not to many could actually do that.

Your favorite match or what you think is the greatest match doesn't always have to be a technical marvel..If a match tells a great story and has the crowd in the palm of it's hand then it's a great match..

I definitely agree with you. What other match can have this sort of reaction?
iZC7RBQw3jpfd.gif

Back
Top Bottom