Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

It's scary to think about how kids are going to view this era of wrestling when they are our age.

Like we look back on an awesome time of wrestling full of ridiculous innappropriate characters (and in the case of case kicks, watching nature boy buddy Rodgers)
I wonder how these dudes like kane are going to be viewed in 40 yrs.

I think about that a lot too. Damn b

These announcers suck. Even jbl.

It's ******* kane and Chris jericho, make it seem like something's going on other than silence.
Jr could turn **** into at least wood.

Last edited:
that was a decent match. kane needs to retire asap. Can't believe dude main events house shows against cena. Just shows you how lacking the WWE are in main eventers whether it's baby faces or heels. If your next main eventers are big show and kane then you have a serious problem :smh:

I hate seeing wrestlers I was a huge fan of years ago moving like slugs and wasted currently. Decent match, but man...

These announcers suck. Even jbl.

It's ******* kane and Chris jericho, make it seem like something's going on other than silence.
Jr could turn **** into at least wood.
Been saying that forever. I really dislike the announce team so much, it's one of the factors that made me stop watching Raw

Why doesn't wwe pay to have these commercials during like football or basketball games or even nascar.? The warrior one is the best commercial tho

Back
Top Bottom