Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Basically. I've left motels/hotels/chicks apartments smelling like I refed a baby oil filled ultimate surrender match to watch WCW Worldwide matches right before going to sleep.
Lube up those ******* man :pimp:

Last edited:
Roman Reigns right then was sounding like Pharrell's intro at the beginning of Clipse's "Virginia"

Last edited:
That was really random announcing Nash being on SCSA's podcast tomorrow. :lol:

Nash was gold on the prior podcasts he did with Austin.

That was really random announcing Nash being on SCSA's podcast tomorrow. :lol:

Nash was gold on the prior podcasts he did with Austin.

Yo was Styles vs O Reilly match on ROH Tv you were talkin bout earlier on their website currently? Also do you have a Ringside membership?

Wow at the podcast promo.

Especially since Austin's podcast breaks kayfabe like crazy.

I guess we did just see hulk telling the crown that wrestling is pre determined on the summerslam panel.

Going back to us eventually being old farts, we are truly witnessing a moment that will be talked about in wrestling history.
We're watching during a time that wrestling a biggest company finally opening accepted it's "most dirtiest secret" and moved forward and finally started progressing.

I remember watching those wrestling exposed shows back in 99 on UPN hosted by some anonymous disgruntled ex wrestler. :lol:

Nash and austin are always appreciated. i never miss Austins podcast. occasionally ill listen to JR and Jerichos, but Austins is a must.

Back
Top Bottom