Wrestling Thread Sep 8-14 | 9/11 NXT Takeover - KENTA Debut, Neville v Zayn v Kidd v Breeze

If he is a heel he better not be visiting cancer patients.......
If I'm about to die and I wanna hang out with one of them why would I care if they're bad just if they're your favorite. Idk how the wwe handles this but do faces really ONLY do the charity work?

Last edited:
If cesaros music went off and i am in the arena little kids with Cena gear would be getting trucked.

Last edited:
If I'm about to die and I wanna hang out with one of them why would I care if they're bad just if they're your favorite. Idk how the wwe handles this but do faces really ONLY do the charity work?
You are lucky I am not Vince McMagon. I would tell you, "Cena is booked already."

#BestForBusiness

If he is a heel he better not be visiting cancer patients.......
They not gonna deny a dying kid seeing his favorite wrestler even if they are playing a heel at the moment. They just only televise the Faces visits. 

Sheamus has the ability to make anyone in the ring with him just as boring :smh:
Seth is my fav WWE wrestker currently and this aint doing nothing for me

:lol: :lol:

When Cena is being real, he's actually good. It's just that the majority of the time, Cena is corny, cheesy, and not serious or believeable when he should be

Yeah but think about it. Dude has been pretty transparent (between his real self and his character) in the past few years, what if he just comes off corny as **** because that's how he really is, corny as ****.

I dig Cena on Total Divas though :lol:

Man, can't wait for Cesaro to beat this loser for the US title

Nah, yall just don't have respect for the business man. People like you are whats wrong with fans today. Yall just accept mediocrity.

If you really had respect for the business you'd stop pushing all these podcasts where wrestlers constantly break kayfabe.

So there.

DC how could you as a PROFESSIONAL wrestler you turn away a consumer who supports the product just because you need to keep kayfabe.

Back
Top Bottom