Wrestling Thread Sep 8-14 | 9/11 NXT Takeover - KENTA Debut, Neville v Zayn v Kidd v Breeze

Seriously, who the hell cares if someone comes out and takes your belt?  You're the champion.  You'll get the belt back eventually.  That whole match annoyed me.

You are lucky I am not Vince McMagon. I would tell you, "Cena is booked already."

#BestForBusiness
Lol that's cold but let's say richard sherman... After his interview which people thought as bad do you think people didn't want him doing charity work after all he's done so far? Sorry If I'm derailing or pressing the subject B

DC how could you as a PROFESSIONAL wrestler you turn away a consumer who supports the product just because you need to keep kayfabe.
The wrestler shouldn't get the notification. Whoever is in the mail room needs to immediately trash any make a wish letters for heels.

I am being SO serious right now

Lol that's cold but let's say richard sherman... After his interview which people thought as bad do you think people didn't want him doing charity work after all he's done so far? Sorry If I'm derailing or pressing the subject B
No such thing as Football Kayfabe. Sherman can visit the kids. :lol:

The sirens in Cesaro's theme sound like they need a battery.

Weak as ****.

Might have to watch that WWE Countdown: Best High Flyers.

If I had to assume a list

Rey
Jeff Hardy
Seth Rollins
Morrison
Macho Man
Snuka
RVD
Sabu

Not sure who else they are willing to acknowledge

If that's the case the heels shouldn't have twitters (which I think they shouldn't) or be on total divas (ie fandango)

i'm pretty sure superstar billy graham, big john studd, etc were always friendly & genuine to child fans back in the day

If that's the case the heels shouldn't have twitters (which I think they shouldn't) or be on total divas (ie fandango)
Certain people should have Twitters.

Wyatts damn sure shouldn't

Undertaker shouldn't be doing ice ALS Challenges either.

Like #HeelRosenberg said, Steph shouldn't be posting pics of her and little babies on her IG.

They could do better, I know I go far left field with it, but they can do a better job

Lana backwards
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom