WRESTLING THREAD SEPT 1 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW - LDW

On NBAtv watching Shaqtin A Fool til this match is over. I refuse to watch the same match over & over again. They punishing the Wyatts just cause they somehow made these 2 over the hill guys look decent again :smh:

The Wyatts catch a lot of L's. You can't build these guys up like they are gonna wreck shop and then have them lose so frequently. People don't take them serious when things like that happen. Harper is still my favorite out of the group.

Hbk. Shovel, china yes after hbk not so much. NAO was cool tho...

DX would have never been as hot with the crowd as they were without NAO. No other tag team in that time could have done what they did to make DX actually work after Shawn left.

Meh, I loved DX. That theme was (and is) to great to hate them. Liked Pac & the Outlaws inclusion as well. But 06-2010 DX did everything possible to destroy their legacy.

DX was trash. Never liked corny sex jokes period. Seems childish. 

At least the nWo were just flat out bad *****. TOO MUCH SWAG breh

Weren't you quit the mature kid.

I know as a kid I was the doing the X to the crotch and screaming suck it on the play ground.

The OG DX was fire man.

DX was all my 5th and 6ht grade? I cant remember lol

We got detention bc we'd do the suck it gesture to the girls in gym.

I never understood why we'd get detention for that. Until one day, when I was older, it hit me like weebay.gif

Last edited:
Shaqtin a Fool ended and unfornately this match still hasnt :smh:
But I see they remembered that Henry did attack Rusev a couple weeks back. Thought creative pulled the ol amensia angle back out lol

Meh, I loved DX. That theme was (and is) to great to hate them. Liked Pac & the Outlaws inclusion as well. But 06-2010 DX did everything possible to destroy their legacy.
Wish they put over Rated RKO. Felt like Edge and Randy had great potential tagging.

Am I the only person who absolutely HATES big Super Heavyweight wrestlers? Their matches are so boring and slow paced :smh:

Sexual Chocolate chants tho lol

Weren't you quit the mature kid.

I know as a kid I was the doing the X to the crotch and screaming suck it on the play ground.
Lmao well DX is the reason I got grounded one time. I kept saying "sexy" over and over again because I learned it from them.

Am I the only person who absolutely HATES big Super Heavyweight wrestlers? Their matches are so boring and slow paced :smh:

Sexual Chocolate chants tho lol

Everything except the miz/cesaro match has been sloppy tonight, it's like there all drinking with rosa and Hayes in the back.

It did everything to keep HHH relevant that fans were getting tired of and was slowly reaching Cena territories with the fans. HHH was able to fall back on that DX until the Taker feud.
I guess it also gave michaels one last run before his last great match with taker.

Back
Top Bottom