WRESTLING THREAD SEPT 1 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW - LDW

Say what yall want but those 2 Growing Up Bella stories have been the best thing on Raw so far

Also wtf is Michael Sam gon be doing on Raw next week?? :x :smh:

All for publicity, I see you WWE

Yeah, Lesnar destroyed Cena at SummerSlam but unfortunately there were no last effects since Superman returned 8 days later without a scratch.  

What if Brock does the same thing to Cena at Night of Champions?
Can't imagine another squash match for the rematch. I think Brock wins but it's a closer match up. If it did happen again Cena needs to take a break to sell the significance of a severe beat down twice within a month. But I doubt that.

Yeah, Lesnar destroyed Cena at SummerSlam but unfortunately there were no last effects since Superman returned 8 days later without a scratch.  
He's been super brutalized in I quit matches and comes back the next night smiling like he didn't get handcuffed and take 823 kendo stick attacks. Cena has a healing factor Wolverine would be jealous of.

So now I'm really confused.  If Lesnar v Cena is official for NOC, then what is the point of tonight's main event?

Getting my dictionary out for this linguistic adventure by Heyman

Last edited:
How are you guys going to feel when Cena beats Brock?

Ill probably quit.
That match at summerslam wasn't great because of the wrestling. It was great because of the story, the statement that was being made about the company moving in a new direction creatively.

I started watching again in 2010 for solely nostalgia because the storylines, majority of the talent, presentation and overall creative direction was mediocre.
Over time I've become more of a fan because it has seemed like over the past 3 years they are slowly transitioning out of this generations version of the early 90's new generation era. Cena winning at NOC will just mean that's not the case.

Say what yall want but those 2 Growing Up Bella stories have been the best thing on Raw so far

Also wtf is Michael Sam gon be doing on Raw next week?? :x :smh:

All for publicity, I see you WWE

Did I miss something. Did they mention Sam is gonna be hosting next week?

Has this been posted? I never knew he wore a cape.

iDTriH.gif

Back
Top Bottom