WRESTLING THREAD SEPT 1 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW - LDW

Man I think yall overestimate the number of people that knows who those NXT people are. I am the biggest NXT fan here but if Sami Zayn or Neville came out for a Royal Rumble, fans would be like WHO.
But you KNOW the marks in Philly will go ape ****. 

We in the big leagues here in Philly. Were WWE while DC is JCW.

Man I think yall overestimate the number of people that knows who those NXT people are. I am the biggest NXT fan here but if Sami Zayn or Neville came out for a Royal Rumble, fans would be like WHO.

But you KNOW the marks in Philly will go ape ****. 

We in the big leagues here in Philly. Were WWE while DC is JCW.

THIS. Idc who knows them either. I KNOW them so I'm gon be cheering when they come out. Plus a lil exposure in the Rumble is good for them too unless theyre trying to somehow keep em a secret whn they call em up to the main roster

WWE ruins returns for me by announcing it for weeks, just have the dude pop up...it's hard due to the internet...but WWE doesn't have to confirm nor address it.

This bothers me too :smh:
It was awesome back then to see wrestlers show up on different shows especially with the same name, similar look & gimmick rather than announced and some different name & look

Yea but it isn't majority of the crowd that will know Steen. It will be a small pocket of fans that know him. Most folks will not know who Steen is at a big arena WWE event.

I swear sometime, yall are some damn marks for anything not WWE. We are the best organization for 50 years for a reason man. :rolleyes

I wish WWE worked with the indies more. And used them like an actual minor leagues system. You wouldn't have to worry as much about a guy like Steen coming over and the crowd not knowing his deal.

DependentVacantBream.gif

d43SnZ4.gif

ThankfulCarelessIrrawaddydolphin.gif

CleverDecentHog.gif

YogOJTr.gif

Yea but it isn't majority of the crowd that will know Steen. It will be a small pocket of fans that know him. Most folks will not know who Steen is at a big arena WWE event.

I swear sometime, yall are some damn marks for anything not WWE. We are the best organization for 50 years for a reason man. :rolleyes

Lol na it aint eem like that, its just cool to see lil known guys work their way up & prosper in the WWE

I could see Neville and breeze being in the rumble and that's about it. Unless of course steen, devitt, and Mack get over on nxt in the next 3 months

I could see Neville and breeze being in the rumble and that's about it. Unless of course steen, devitt, and Mack get over on nxt in the next 3 months

Never seen his ring work but Tyler Breeze gimmick is weak. It just screams dead end to me. Seeing Neville, Zayn & maybe Tyson Kidd in it would be cool tho

Back
Top Bottom