WRESTLING THREAD SEPT 1 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW - LDW

Never seen his ring work but Tyler Breeze gimmick is weak. It just screams dead end to me. Seeing Neville, Zayn & maybe Tyson Kidd in it would be cool tho

Neville and or zayn will be called up by the rumble lol. At least one of them will, Most likely zayn after takeover 2. He's run his course on nxt and is just there now waiting to be called up. Wouldn't be surprise to see a vignette or mention on raw next week. Breeze's gimmick is gold. And his in ring work isn't too shabby.

Don't think any of the nxt guys will get a huge pop off of their entrance alone...Paige and Emma were pretty over in nxt. Hell big e was a superstar there.

None of them will. Paige got huge pop cause she debuted on the raw after mania with all the smarks in attendance. And it worked. I think wwe should do that every year and I think they will. Steen and devitt probably won't be up until after mania.

Last edited:
I think some of you might think I am joking when I say this but this was a well put together match. Glad to see Joey Styles getting some shine. The only issue is Neville went to the springboard/top rope a few too many times. Other than that, there were some great spots/counters in this match. Take 10 minutes out of your time to watch. If you don't agree, don't watch anything else I recommend. -

$20 that DC actually made this video.

I will rep you though for that ridiculous *** Pollock/Ting 3 promo package. :lol:
I remember mouth and Agnew hyping that night on TSN years back :smh:

Mike Chioda :smokin
PTjS10.gif

watching dude love vs austin @ over the edge helps me appreciate austin so much more. it may not be his best match but his story telling and pyschology is top notch. he is selling his *** off for foley.

owen [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

Somehow I got sick so I'm bedridden for the rest of the day. Someone post some videos for me. Nothing too funny because it hurts to laugh 
embarassed.gif

Shovel is really big on her. Expect her to be big in divas division for years to come.
Makes sense. Trips is a major Flair fan by all accounts I've ever heard. But Charlottoe is legit. I've enjoyed her work on NXT. She's more deserving of tv time than Eva Marie for certain.

Kinda crazy how quickly Charlotte improved. Sara Del Rey is working her magic down there.

Back
Top Bottom