Wrestling Thread Tonight at 7PM ET/ WrestleMania 32/ Preshow Starts at 5PM ET

Who-animated-GIF.gif

Cant wait for brock to go to work. And shane o mac to fly in the air with the elbow on the dead man.

I don't know who she was..But I don't think she was a wrestler, I think she was with one of the guys signing autographs..I'll go through my photos and try to figure out who's table she was hanging at..

You can get Popeye's for Wrestlemania..

Naaaaaaaa getting oxtails from da heightz with the yellow rice, tostones and platanos maduro. About to hit up papi at the bodega for this pastrami rub turkey sammy b

I think im going to pick up some ox tail, pigs feet/cheeks and maybe cow cheeks and make a brolic *** broth this week... I wanna mess around around and make some Ramen at home...

Daniel Bryan Lou Thez George Hackensmith

Last edited:
How long you guys think Nakamura stays in nxt? He's kinda up there and age and basically showed he's ready for the main roster Friday night.

Sorry if this was discussed I fell behind the thread 30 pages during work today :lol:

Last edited:
How long you guys think Nakamura stays in nxt? He's kinda up there and age and basically showed he's ready for the main roster Friday night.

Sorry if this was discussed I fell behind the thread 30 pages during work today :lol:

I think he makes his debut at Summer Slam.

I got Nakamura winning the NXT title in Japan on July 4.. :nthat:

Probably after Summerslam..

Who are the young girls (like Japanese young boys in NJPW) that are walking the hall of famers out?

Marissa Mazolla is better than Stephanie. Shane won.

Sorry for the late commentary, watch the HOF right now.

Back
Top Bottom