Wrestling Thread Tonight at 7PM ET/ WrestleMania 32/ Preshow Starts at 5PM ET

Here's a rumor for ya.

There are some rumblings going that Bobby Roode could debut monday along with Samoa Joe, Erick Young and others as part of an invasion angle that consist of former TNA stars.
Gross.
roll.gif

F ur new avy b. Bring the old one byke.

I think he has one more match in him for Taker because he left the door open with last statement with Bat and sunglasses one. [emoji]128546[/emoji] at the collective groan when he said hes retired. Same reaction universally I bet. Damn it Rollins lol.

:rofl: at Hayes probably delivering the longest HOF speech of all time (I saw them all in last few weeks and its not exagerration)

Love the new style of Survey MeanJob. Smooth and easy to complete.

Not sure if gotholes posted it yet but gargano and ciampa are officially signed to NXT. Saw a match they had at Axxess

Quote:
Lesnar on his recent increased schedule with WWE: “Vince (McMahon) got his checkbook out and he’s writing more checks. But I have a limit and we’re at that limit right now.”

Lesnar on how he approaches his job with WWE:“This is a job and I’m not caught up into it like maybe I’m supposed to be. I approach this as, I’m a skilled worker. I clock in, I clock out. People pay to watch me and, by chance, I guess they find me entertaining. … When I look back and what I’m proud of is the money in my bank account.”

Lesnar on not caring about the size of the crowd:“There could be five people in the stands or 100,000 people, I don’t treat it any differently. I approach the competition the same. That’s just my mentality. I don’t get caught up in the business. I show up, I do my job, I collect my check and I go home.”

My damn hero. No dambs and will not work harder than he has too :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom