WSHH shut down?

I bet ya'll ain't peep the branding on that video though.... this dude 50 is WINNING...
30t6p3b.gif

Wow did 50 Cent just make INTERNET BEEF popular? Wow. This %*+*@ has probablly beefed in pretty much all industries. Im waiting for Vitamin Water to diss Gatorade.

Wow did 50 Cent just make INTERNET BEEF popular? Wow. This %*+*@ has probablly beefed in pretty much all industries. Im waiting for Vitamin Water to diss Gatorade.

Site promoted nothing but ignorance, but I blame those that visited it daily searching for it. What makes yall think it won't come back, or another one just like it will surface?

Site promoted nothing but ignorance, but I blame those that visited it daily searching for it. What makes yall think it won't come back, or another one just like it will surface?

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

What makes that different than any other website though? NT users promotes TONS of ignorance in the general forum. I think the issue is that since it is a "black" website we expect it to represent the ENTIRE black "community". Unfortunately that is the problem with the black community we expect who ever is on top to represent us which is ridiculous pressure. Especially when black face sells.

50 is such a herb...
eyes.gif

Additionally, how are y'all condemning WSHH because of its content when 50 promotes the very same content on his site AND in his music?...is this not hypocritical and largely nonsense?

30t6p3b.gif

50 is such a herb...
eyes.gif

Additionally, how are y'all condemning WSHH because of its content when 50 promotes the very same content on his site AND in his music?...is this not hypocritical and largely nonsense?

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

What makes that different than any other website though? NT users promotes TONS of ignorance in the general forum. I think the issue is that since it is a "black" website we expect it to represent the ENTIRE black "community". Unfortunately that is the problem with the black community we expect who ever is on top to represent us which is ridiculous pressure. Especially when black face sells.

That jamaican pick up vid is hilarious.

*peeps b-pumper episode*
nerd.gif

roll.gif
@ the poses in the beginning.

That jamaican pick up vid is hilarious.

*peeps b-pumper episode*
nerd.gif

roll.gif
@ the poses in the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom