WTF is this...cops shoot man 13 times

Also when a cop draws his weapon he should only do so when grievous bodily harm or death is eminent. Which means when you draw your gun expect to kill. This guy must've been a very dangerous gang banger for sure judging by the cop reaction... 13 shots is overkill, but you gotta factor in adrenaline, and the fear for your own life. Most of us would have done the same...

Or the fact that his race made him an intimidating force to reckon with.

If it was a white guy the cop prolly woulda let him go

-NT

Final thought, when you shoot someone in the centre mass (torso) where cops are trained to shoot, it takes several seconds before they realize they are shot, you can see in the vid the dude tries to reach back into the pickup, then the cop fired off more shots. 

Or the fact that his race made him an intimidating force to reckon with.
If it was a white guy the cop prolly woulda let him go
-NT
Just read the article the other guy posted, dude was a wanted parolee considered armed and dangerous.. Cop called him by his first name = known to police. We can't always bring race into this man. An "armed and dangerous criminal" is armed and dangerous no matter their skin colour.

In the first minute of watching this a few things a VERY obvious:

1) dude has to be a convicted felon on either parole or probation (cop new him by his first name, and judging by how the cop was acting towards him he must have been considered armed and dangerous)

2) he refused to put his hands up, and looked like he was grabbing for something

Lets face it guys, if dude was a convicted felon then he's a piece of **** cockroach... The cop probably has a family to go back to and if I was in his position I would have done the same (if my two assumptions are correct). 
There was a whole thread full of NTers with felony charges.....what are you saying?

Just read the article the other guy posted, dude was a wanted parolee considered armed and dangerous.. Cop called him by his first name = known to police. We can't always bring race into this man. An "armed and dangerous criminal" is armed and dangerous no matter their skin colour.

I know

It was a reference to another thread

I was criticized for saying the same exact thing you're telling me

:smh:  +1 i salute that, this was straight up murder, like to see what the same people would comment if this was civilian v civilian, pretty sure it would go down as murder, shoot to disarm, not shoot to kill, 13 squeezes, just count to thirteen quick out loud, talk about cowards, 1 in the leg would of been sufficient to diffuse the situation, now someone lost their daddy, a badge does not make it something other than what it was, murder. what if that was you or your father, brother, friend... b.s

This mindset is why prisons are overcrowded.

Real talk,

Even if dude had no weapon in that situation I'm shooting to kill. Dude could have reached in that truck and pulled out whatever.

Sidebar-

This whole notion of the guy was a convicted felon is irrelevant to whether the police officer was justified or not.

Last edited:
There was a whole thread full of NTers with felony charges.....what are you saying?
It depends on the charge my man, but he was known as "armed and dangerous".. My assumption was he was probably a useless gangbanging member of society. I may be different from some, but I HATE gangster, drug dealers, and victimizers. They are the scum of the earth. They are inbreds, whatever their skin colour. 

Last edited:
"13 shots is OD."

When you shoot, you're not counting your shot. Until the threat is eliminated, you don't stop shooting. So basically until he stopped reaching and put his arms up, they were going to keep shooting. 16 in a magazine, I'm more surprised he didn't empty it.

I mean ask yourself what you would have done with someone armed and dangerous reaching into a car during a confrontation?

I woulda shot the dude 30 times.. I'm going home to my fan, not waiting for him to  cap me

"13 shots is OD."
When you shoot, you're not counting your shot. Until the threat is eliminated, you don't stop shooting. So basically until he stopped reaching and put his arms up, they were going to keep shooting. 16 in a magazine, I'm more surprised he didn't empty it.
EXACTLY.

[COLOR=#red]Some of you dudes in here are comedy....he shot 13 times, dont mean each one hit......What was he suppose to do, wait and see if any of his shots connected and than resume shooting....You shoot until the subject is no longer a threat....acting like he shot him while he was on the ground execution style...

heres a lil knowledge for you Mr.ShootTheLeg, 13 shots was Overkill in here

"The 21-foot rule, a dogma of law enforcement training, has held that at a distance closer than 21 feet, a suspect with an edged weapon in hand could stab an officer before that officer could fire two shots. However, one researcher found that an individual can cross 30 feet in 2 seconds and suggested that the person could travel 70 yards before succumbing to injuries created by an officer’s firearm.14 According to the FBI, “There is sufficient oxygen within the brain to support full, voluntary action for 10 to 15 seconds after the heart has been destroyed.”15

This suggests that 21 feet is an insufficient safety zone during an edged-weapon encounter. Unlike shooting a firearm, lashing out with an edged weapon is a primitive, instinctive action that a subject can accomplish in that 10- to 15-second window.[/COLOR]

I need to know what yall expected the cop to do.

Ole buddy reached for something after being told to put his hands up.

Even though I had differing views with you for the most part in the Walmart shooting thread, you seem very impartial and call it how you see it in both threads with any biasedness or what have you. I can respect that completely, and I'm with you on this thread lol

theres a video (that i dont wanna post due to the nsfw rules) and the cop pulls over some older war veteran and the old guy gets outta the car and approaches the cop and the cop just yells to stop multiple times while pointing a gun at him but not shooting and he keeps on telling him to backup, then the crazy guy walks to his truck pulls out a rifle or shotgun and unloads on the cop

That vid was shown in my academy class, that officer was beyond leinent with that guy. If you heard the audio on that tape, the guy tells the officer that he's going to go back to his vehicle, get his weapon, load it, then shoot the officer. The officer actually sits there and watches all of this happen before getting shot too.

As far as almost emptying the clip on a guy after I've already hit him, that's pretty OD imo. Officers are taught to shoot to stop the threat, and this guy was beyond excessive with his trigger finger, with the footage being released now, son is a shoe in for a desk job

That vid was shown in my academy class, that officer was beyond leinent with that guy. If you heard the audio on that tape, the guy tells the officer that he's going to go back to his vehicle, get his weapon, load it, then shoot the officer. The officer actually sits there and watches all of this happen before getting shot too.
As far as almost emptying the clip on a guy after I've already hit him, that's pretty OD imo. Officers are taught to shoot to stop the threat, and this guy was beyond excessive with his trigger finger, with the footage being released now, son is a shoe in for a desk job

You're a cop?

How is that? Pay worth it? Really considering joining the force.

Even though I had differing views with you for the most part in the Walmart shooting thread, you seem very impartial and call it how you see it in both threads with any biasedness or what have you. I can respect that completely, and I'm with you on this thread lol

Man I just try to put myself in people's shoes.

If I'm in that cop's shoes I would have emptied the clip too.

Maybe a video gets released showing the Walmart situation differently but I can't see how the cop in that situation could have possibly needed to shoot that woman in any situation other than being upset they skirted off on him.

You're a cop?
How is that? Pay worth it? Really considering joining the force.

Yes. It's cool when it's cool, and crazy when it's crazy if that makes any sense. The departmental pay varies for each department, some pay pretty nice, some pay fair, some pay laughable amounts. But side jobs are most if not all officers make their real money.

Yes. It's cool when it's cool, and crazy when it's crazy if that makes any sense. The departmental pay varies for each department, some pay pretty nice, some pay fair, some pay laughable amounts. But side jobs are most if not all officers make their real money.

Just wondering what department you're working for?

I was looking into san jose and it seemed like decent pay.

And I'm willing to bet hours are ridiculous

Last edited:
For the record, if a cop is shooting his gun, he's aiming to kill not injure
It's called deadly force not injury force

It's called I'm a scary ***** and anyone who was not raised in the same culture as me and therefore I find threatening I will unload my weapon into him just like I did on Modern Warfare last night and will be just about as remorseful.

The extent of your lily white fantasy world lifes scope is evident when you throw around words like "must have" and "looked like" in order to protect your dainty impressionable minds form the simple fact that authority figures commit heinous crimes and lie to you about it because they are bad, uncaring people that happened to have a work ethic strong enough to earn themselves a bit of power.

Because never in the history of this country has a police shooting ever NOT been justified. It's just too unconscionable to your kind to entertain the fact that police, at best make grave mistakes that result in loss of life and at worst actively pursue and invite situations which will let them murder legally. In your world, they are all just good people who took a job that risks their life yet puts them virtually above the law because they are such nice and caring people that just want to help other human beings. Because Jerry Sandusky just wanted to help and teach underprivileged kids right?

Why are my tax dollars paying six figure salary's to DA's and judges if were just gonna accept some college dropout or SAT flunky making $30k administering due process in a split second while defecating in his pants?

It's called I'm a scary ***** and anyone who was not raised in the same culture as me and therefore I find threatening I will unload my weapon into him just like I did on Modern Warfare last night and will be just about as remorseful.
The extent of your lily white fantasy world lifes scope is evident when you throw around words like "must have" and "looked like" in order to protect your dainty impressionable minds form the simple fact that authority figures commit heinous crimes and lie to you about it because they are bad, uncaring people that happened to have a work ethic strong enough to earn themselves a bit of power.
Because never in the history of this country has a police shooting ever NOT been justified. It's just too unconscionable to your kind to entertain the fact that police, at best make grave mistakes that result in loss of life and at worst actively pursue and invite situations which will let them murder legally. In your world, they are all just good people who took a job that risks their life yet puts them virtually above the law because they are such nice and caring people that just want to help other human beings. Because Jerry Sandusky just wanted to help and teach underprivileged kids right?
Why are my tax dollars paying six figure salary's to DA's and judges if were just gonna accept some college dropout or SAT flunky making $30k administering due process in a split second while defecating in his pants?

All of THAT aside...which makes no sense whatsoever...what do you think the course of action for the officer was?

Because this criminal had such a strong work ethic himself?

He was warned numerous times and he reached inside potentially and probably carrying a weapon.

All in all your intent behind this pathetic retort of a paragraph is to say that this shooting was NOT justified and this cop made a mistake.

Going back to the "cooperate and you wont get your head blown off" argument that I set to a standard, if this dude decided to lay down and put his hands up LIKE HE WAS INSTRUCTED TO then there wouldn't be 13 holes in his body would there?

At this point of the encounter the cops life is more important than this criminals because we're expected to abide by the law. This cop didn't break any laws during this incident. If your grudge is with the police then send a letter to your nearest city council I'm sure they'll help.

If this video was about a man dragging a dude out of his car for no reason then you could type would you did but that's not the way it is.

Stop crying and pick your spots. Would rather the criminal get "murdered legally" than the cop get murdered illegally which would result to the criminal dying anyway.

how can u just kill someone like that?

smh man. this is crazy.

u just gon kill the man?

smfh yo.

It makes no sense to you because you have a very particular worldview, one in which authority figures are trusted and respected not on their merits as a person but based on their title alone.

I hope you realize that a cops life is only more valuable than a criminals in your twisted mind because of the simple fact that you are more likely to superficially identify with a cop rather than a criminal. This cop could be a child molester for all you know but you deemed his life more valuable simply because he has an associates degrees in criminal justice and did 6 months at the academy.

Is the cop a child molester? Probably not. Was the guy in fact armed and dangerous? Maybe. Would it make one bit a difference in the way you apply your logic to the situation. Very unlikely.

Just wondering what department you're working for?
I was looking into san jose and it seemed like decent pay.
And I'm willing to bet hours are ridiculous

For obvious reasosn, I'd rather not disclose the department, but I will say that it's a college campus. I work the 3pm-11pm shift, so it kind of sucks on the fam, espically with no weekends off since I'm fairly new with the department. But clocking extra job hours can put in for some long days, although for the most part it's pretty chill work, until something jumps off.

It makes no sense to you because you have a very particular worldview, one in which authority figures are trusted and respected not on their merits as a person but based on their title alone.

I hope you realize that a cops life is only more valuable than a criminals in your twisted mind because of the simple fact that you are more likely to superficially identify with a cop rather than a criminal. This cop could be a child molester for all you know but you deemed his life more valuable simply because he has an associates degrees in criminal justice and did 6 months at the academy.

Is the cop a child molester? Probably not. Was the guy in fact armed and dangerous? Maybe. Would it make one bit a difference in the way you apply your logic to the situation. Very unlikely.

Soo..your're with the criminal? Or are you just trying to expand our perspective on this situation? Neutral?
I'm with the cop on this one *shrug*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom