Wu-Tangs Million Dollar Album

Because a big label is smarter than that. No one wants to hear a Wu record in 2014 man :lol:

Yeah right. wu tang still selling out big venues. White people love wu tang. with halfway decent promo the album would go gold

This. Wu will always have fans that wanna hear music from 'em. Maybe not these real young dudes that don't know **** about Wu Tang but their fan base has not gone anywhere.

Wonder if Popa Wu is on this :nerd:

What happened to when people could just share their music to the world and all their fans? Why a million dollars for an album? Why is this happening to music?

****** is selling ONE album for a million dollars -__-

Aside from the museum tour which I think is a really cool idea, there is NOTHING positive about this

Last edited:
The song in that video sounds like its going to be a problem.

Too bad thats from the "Museum Album" :smh:

no time in music has ever been like that other than the one we're in now.

Fair enough and agreed, but that kind of lends more strength to my point. What kind of audacity would impel someone to do this kind of thing in this day and age? Who considers this a good thing?

Last edited:
Fair enough and agreed, but that kind of lends more strength to my point. What kind of audacity would impel someone to do this kind of thing in this day and age? Who considers this a good thing?

completely agree on that part of your point. this benefits no one but the Wu :lol:

Back
Top Bottom