WWE SummerSlam 8/15 8pm PPV - The Nexus vs Team WWE | Sheamus vs Orton | Kane vs Mysterio (p12)

I think more than one person is going to turn on team raw. Cena will hulk up and beat them up and most of nexus, in a come back fashion and go from 7 vs. 2 to 2 vs. 2. Then it will be Barrett vs. Cena, with someone costing Cena the match. Then Cena will get beat up again by nexus or he will spas out on Barrett ending the night with a STF.

Goddamn Mamba..
laugh.gif

Quick tweet from John Cena a little while ago...

"CeNation. Staples center is somber, quiet. Calm before storm. I feel nervous, on edge. I want to thank everyone out there who has supported Me over the years, as I feel this is one of the most important days in my career. In closing, I will say that if you do not watch summerslam Tonight, u will be missing an epic day in wwe history."

I'm saying we get two turns tonight...Cena goes Heel and sides himself with Nexus...The Miz goes face when he saves / tries to save team Raw (err..WWE...)...Setting up a feud with Cena...

Could be just wishful thinking but you never know...

The Miz, after all, seems to have one of those Stone Cold / The Rock type of personas where he can really go either face or heel and not change his gimmick too much...Kinda like the persona that Randy Orton has as well...

Quick tweet from John Cena a little while ago...

"CeNation. Staples center is somber, quiet. Calm before storm. I feel nervous, on edge. I want to thank everyone out there who has supported Me over the years, as I feel this is one of the most important days in my career. In closing, I will say that if you do not watch summerslam Tonight, u will be missing an epic day in wwe history."

I'm saying we get two turns tonight...Cena goes Heel and sides himself with Nexus...The Miz goes face when he saves / tries to save team Raw (err..WWE...)...Setting up a feud with Cena...

Could be just wishful thinking but you never know...

The Miz, after all, seems to have one of those Stone Cold / The Rock type of personas where he can really go either face or heel and not change his gimmick too much...Kinda like the persona that Randy Orton has as well...

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Subliminal tweet from Cena, or simply SS hype?

"CeNation. Staples center is somber, quiet. Calm before storm. I feel nervous, on edge. I want to thank everyone out there who has supported me over the years, as I feel this is one of the most important days in my career. In closing, I will say that if you do not watch summerslam tonight, u will be missing an epic day in wwe history."

What yall think?

I think he means he going to actually do a job and sell the beating for once.

I don't think Danielson is the 7th guy because honesty, people don't remember the guy.

Triple H will not be at the show, he will be there backstage.

I don't think Orton is winning tonite, Sheamus will retain via DQ.

Miz, is the obvious choice as #7, but its bad for his future development. He should walk out the ring and cut a promo saying he rejecting the offer at the last minute, getting himself major heel heat. Then cutting a promo for weeks, that he was the difference.

I would love to see Vince as #7 the roof would go off the building.

If I was booking it, Nexus should go over clean with no turn or outside help. If they want to be taken serious, they should go over clean and put the blame on Cena that he can't put a solid cohesive team together. Smackdown (Kingston, Christian, MVP) then comes to Cena and ask if needs "real help."

"CeNation. Staples center is somber, quiet. Calm before storm. I feel nervous, on edge. I want to thank everyone out there who has supported me over the years, as I feel this is one of the most important days in my career. In closing, I will say that if you do not watch summerslam tonight, u will be missing an epic day in wwe history."

What yall think?

I think he means he going to actually do a job and sell the beating for once.

I don't think Danielson is the 7th guy because honesty, people don't remember the guy.

Triple H will not be at the show, he will be there backstage.

I don't think Orton is winning tonite, Sheamus will retain via DQ.

Miz, is the obvious choice as #7, but its bad for his future development. He should walk out the ring and cut a promo saying he rejecting the offer at the last minute, getting himself major heel heat. Then cutting a promo for weeks, that he was the difference.

I would love to see Vince as #7 the roof would go off the building.

If I was booking it, Nexus should go over clean with no turn or outside help. If they want to be taken serious, they should go over clean and put the blame on Cena that he can't put a solid cohesive team together. Smackdown (Kingston, Christian, MVP) then comes to Cena and ask if needs "real help."

I think this will be one of the better shows this year. Fueds have actually been building up this time around.

I think this will be one of the better shows this year. Fueds have actually been building up this time around.

What yall think?
That's just typical Cena talk.  I wouldn't read anything into it.

What yall think?
That's just typical Cena talk.  I wouldn't read anything into it.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Kane will get the win in the end, maybe "injuring" Mysterio so Rey can finally take some time off. 
I feel like we've been saying this forever
laugh.gif
...almost every PPV we expect Mysterio to have that injury angle but he deals with the knees and is out there every night. Dude deserves that time off (whenever it happens).
Originally Posted by vegetaray123

I disagree. If we were in the Attitude Era, Miz would work as a face but his material and character in the PG WWE gets watered down tremendously if he makes that turn. He'd be another MVP as a face IMO. I hope they don't turn him...

Where's my dudes Captain Charisma and retrogearsolid?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Kane will get the win in the end, maybe "injuring" Mysterio so Rey can finally take some time off. 
I feel like we've been saying this forever
laugh.gif
...almost every PPV we expect Mysterio to have that injury angle but he deals with the knees and is out there every night. Dude deserves that time off (whenever it happens).
Originally Posted by vegetaray123

I disagree. If we were in the Attitude Era, Miz would work as a face but his material and character in the PG WWE gets watered down tremendously if he makes that turn. He'd be another MVP as a face IMO. I hope they don't turn him...

Where's my dudes Captain Charisma and retrogearsolid?
nerd.gif

Survivor Series in MIA huh? I kinda wanna go...

...although none of my friends are into wrasslin at all.
laugh.gif

Survivor Series in MIA huh? I kinda wanna go...

...although none of my friends are into wrasslin at all.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom