WWE SummerSlam 8/15 8pm PPV - The Nexus vs Team WWE | Sheamus vs Orton | Kane vs Mysterio (p12)

I have a feeling the Cena will turn heel today....during the past weeks they have accused Cena of also being a "threat" just like Nexus...So I feel like today Cena is going to prove that by turning on his team.

I have a feeling the Cena will turn heel today....during the past weeks they have accused Cena of also being a "threat" just like Nexus...So I feel like today Cena is going to prove that by turning on his team.

Miz = Lebron?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rcdp

Maybe a Smackdown star joins "Team WWE"

The Nexus have had no interaction with Smackdown, so I don't see it happening.  Plus, who would it be?  Fatt Hardy?  Vince isn't going to put Christian in a big spot.

Originally Posted by rcdp

Maybe a Smackdown star joins "Team WWE"

The Nexus have had no interaction with Smackdown, so I don't see it happening.  Plus, who would it be?  Fatt Hardy?  Vince isn't going to put Christian in a big spot.

Wow Summerslam could not have started off ANY better with the Nexus run-in and the Miz tease w/ Y2J and Edge...even the build up to the main event on the show itself is great.

Wow Summerslam could not have started off ANY better with the Nexus run-in and the Miz tease w/ Y2J and Edge...even the build up to the main event on the show itself is great.

Back
Top Bottom