Xbox 720 Specs Leaked.... vol. or have they...

I use my xbox for netflix, xfinity, hbo, crackle, amazon,youtube, espn, and hulu+. The only thing I need is live tv and i am set. Its really convenient because I have no cable wires running into my room.

Also for gaming I just play bf3. I heard web browsing is coming to the xbox finally in the fall.

xbox live all day.. playing gears 3 right now
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
gamertag: koudie luv

people on Neogaf saying the Xbox720 will have a more powerful CPU and a bit more memory then the PS4, but the PS4 will have a better graphic card and faster memory....its gonna be interesting next-gen

Originally Posted by i3allistic

people on Neogaf saying the Xbox720 will have a more powerful CPU and a bit more memory then the PS4, but the PS4 will have a better graphic card and faster memory....its gonna be interesting next-gen

Have the specs for the PS4 come out to make comparisons?

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Have the specs for the PS4 come out to make comparisons?
bits and pieces of it been leak, the NeoGaf guys trying to put it all together, got me all confused
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

Specs ain't .... if it ain't got games.
/chadwarden
yep

the xfinity app comes in handy when I'm at my girls place. she doesn't have cable but i have all the channels.

looking forward to this system. I own a PS1, PS2 and a xbox 360. Im a fan of both systems but there is something about an xbox.

Really all I use my systems for is online multiplayer so my PS3 literally gets 0 burn. Last time I played it was when I beat God of War 3 in one night when it came out (short *@% game).

XBL is just superior so most of my time is on the Xbox.

Originally Posted by bwbp3

yup, that price makes me a bit skeptical.  

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I think it will be much closer to the $499 range when all is said and done to be honest. But if they go the $299 route, i don't see it being much more then the bare bones system. We will see.[/color]

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Really all I use my systems for is online multiplayer so my PS3 literally gets 0 burn. Last time I played it was when I beat God of War 3 in one night when it came out (short *@% game).

XBL is just superior so most of my time is on the Xbox.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I have had PS1, 2, and the current... I fully agree though. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Really looking forward to what is coming next with XBL. I had an insider scoop But i don't know if i trust it. Can anyone answer, will XBL get NFL Sunday Ticket?[/color]

Back
Top Bottom