• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Wow thats messed up [emoji]128542[/emoji]

What im tryna buy is 6 bucks and i have 3.00 xbox money but it wont let me use it

Wasn't there a huge master patch patch for feb?
Next week we find out when they plan on releasing it which basically means its not happening in February anymore.
[h3]  [/h3]
[h3]HALO: THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION CONTENT UPDATES[/h3]
Over the past few weeks, we’ve been completing work on the upcoming content update, which will improve stability, matchmaking, the party and invite system, and more. As weannounced  previously, this content update includes fundamental changes to the aforementioned systems, and making and validating these changes requires substantial time beyond what was required for prior updates. We’re happy with the progress on the next CU, with significant progress being made on big and small issues, and we’re being diligent in gameplay and stress testing to ensure that it is a meaningful update. While we haven’t yet locked an exact release date of this CU, the work is in its final stages of testing and bug squashing is well underway. The next time we communicate regarding the status of the upcoming CU, we will provide a definitive timeframe for its availability.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/halo-community-update-2-18-15

all I do on my xbox one is watch netflix. still waiting for the new part for life is strange

GG's on that halo campaign run y'all..

Wish i could have stayed longer.

We'll have to do it again.. i wanna get this gamerscore :lol:

Starting Shadow of Mordor tonight finally.

I definitely enjoyed my time with SoM. Very fun gameplay

My only complaint is that the Nemesis system was so awesome I hated to see my favorite Orc foes get perma-killed
I wish it had been easier to guarantee that the Orcs I wanted to return would be able to come back

Also, there were a few encounters were an Orc Boss was rightfully kicking my butt, and then some rando schlub Orc would steal the killing blow on me and mess up the Orc Boss' progression

I wanna cop but ive been burned before. A stream i was watching yesterday didnt help either.
middle_earth_shadow_of_mordor_by_agb_media-d7crv3v.gif

I'll never understand how watching a stream of a game can't make you want to buy it one way or the other.
IMO
streams only show you a snapshot of the game.

Reviews usually give you a snack sized overview of the game.

For me, demoing games usually let's me know without a doubt if said game is worth said asking price.

Last edited:
I just realized I had an extra GS gift card with about $75 on it. I might go ahead and cop that Borderlands
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom