Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I enjoy Lords of the Fallen a lot more than I expected.

It's not as challenging as the Souls games, but it has a most of the same fundamentals.

It's definitely worth the 10 dollars and I'm now excited to see what Deck13 can cook up next.

See thats the thing ive got 1000s or hours on bl so i dont wanna get burnt out when really nothing new well be added. Then i dont wanna get burnt on dbz if its wack

I never played the Pre Sequel and I only played as Zer0 in BL2 so I probably have more reasons to pick it up than you do :lol:

I never played the Pre Sequel and I only played as Zer0 in BL2 so I probably have more reasons to pick it up than you do :lol:

Axton>zero lol naw pre sequel was ok i just couldnt get into like bl2. The grinder was a great addition tho i hope it stays.

I'm praying at E3 I hear the words "Resident Evil 7, exclusive to Xbox" :lol:

Just to see the mental gymnastics fanboy do to bash MS and Capcom

And I'd like to see the mental gymnastics you display trying to convince people that series has been worth a **** post RE 4.

I enjoy Lords of the Fallen a lot more than I expected.

It's not as challenging as the Souls games, but it has a most of the same fundamentals.

It's definitely worth the 10 dollars and I'm now excited to see what Deck13 can cook up next.
It's ok. I've beaten the first 2 bosses so far. But I have no idea what the story is or anything so I'm just walking forward. But the game lets you pause and actually explains items in a clear fashion so it's already better than any souls game imo

Just received dying light from GameFly last night and my monitor should be here Thursday. Life is good and this weekend nothing productive will get done :smokin

DYNASTY WARRIORS 8 Empires Now Available for Xbox One

Title: DYNASTY WARRIORS 8 Empires
Check price and availability in your Xbox LIVE region

Game Description: DYNASTY WARRIORS 8 Empires is the latest installment of the “Empires” series, in which you aim to conquer ancient China using both strategy and the one warrior versus one thousand tactical action the WARRIORS series is known for. The player becomes a hero from Three Kingdoms era, with the goal of unifying all of ancient China under their rule via strategy and battles! You can also import save data from Free Alliances Version into DYNASTY WARRIORS 8 Empires!

--

Had no idea Dynasty Warriors games were still being made :rofl:

I would've rather Microsoft got street fighter exclusive and Playstation got RE exclusive. Resident evil is more synonymous with Sony but I don't think capcom really gave an F

I would've rather Microsoft got street fighter exclusive and Playstation got RE exclusive. Resident evil is more synonymous with Sony but I don't think capcom really gave an F
Naw man I can't really mess with the dpad on the X1. I would've had to skip SF V if Sony wasn't getting it. I played my first and only RE game on 360, RE5.

Man one of my boys use to play Dynasty Warriors on PS3 and another friend of mine plays Samurai Warriors on PS4. I think they're basically the same game.

I feel like Dynasty Warriors is the same game every time just with different characters but with equally ****** dialogue as the old characters.

Naw man I can't really mess with the dpad on the X1. I would've had to skip SF V if Sony wasn't getting it. I played my first and only RE game on 360, RE5.
You are doing yourself an injustice, you never played RE 2.

Back
Top Bottom