• Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

When does NT wanna co-op more halo???

I'm down most night.. i wanna get more gamer score out of halo MCC
roll.gif
Yeah, I swear I got 2 achievements just for still owning the game.
Weird. Bro I get a few each level we did.

Don't even consider me man to run. I am on 12 hour shifts because of the weather.

I never played Rayman Legends but I hear it's great. Good pickup for GWG.

Rayman Legends is a really cool platformer.

I got it when it dropped for the one last year when I was still copping every other release :rofl:

@NWTS  out here throwing money around. I will play that guy for 10k Fousey since you have the utmost faith in him

Last edited:
I enjoy Lords of the Fallen a lot more than I expected.

It's not as challenging as the Souls games, but it has a most of the same fundamentals.

It's definitely worth the 10 dollars and I'm now excited to see what Deck13 can cook up next.
It's ok. I've beaten the first 2 bosses so far. But I have no idea what the story is or anything so I'm just walking forward. But the game lets you pause and actually explains items in a clear fashion so it's already better than any souls game imo

nathan-fillion.gif

I want to offer some words on this. Care to hear me out?

Very short premise being LoTF is a single player game and the Souls games are MP games and of course you can't pause in a multiplayer game.

Last edited:
The return of the legend...

View media item 1418815
:nthat: finally. I decided to get a little bit of game time in but won't really be playing until next week because I'm swamped with work. Currently setting up my xbox one. Add me in about 10 mins LameKilla CBK

:nthat:

Last edited:
The return of the legend...

View media item 1418815
:nthat: finally. I decided to get a little bit of game time in but won't really be playing until next week because I'm swamped with work. Currently setting up my xbox one. Add me in about 10 mins LameKilla CBK

:nthat:

you should've ordered from amazon. You would've gotten both as screeds and Wolfenstein and 1 controller for free. Then sold all 3

Last edited:
I enjoy Lords of the Fallen a lot more than I expected.

It's not as challenging as the Souls games, but it has a most of the same fundamentals.

It's definitely worth the 10 dollars and I'm now excited to see what Deck13 can cook up next.
It's ok. I've beaten the first 2 bosses so far. But I have no idea what the story is or anything so I'm just walking forward. But the game lets you pause and actually explains items in a clear fashion so it's already better than any souls game imo

nathan-fillion.gif

I want to offer some words on this. Care to hear me out?

Very short premise being LoTF is a single player game and the Souls games are MP games and of course you can't pause in a multiplayer game.

I didn't play Dark Souls connected to live because I didn't feel like being invaded.

you should've ordered from amazon. You would've gotten both as screeds and Wolfenstein and 1 controller for free. Then sold all 3

I know. I wasn't initially going to buy an xbox today but I picked up the Day one edition of xenoverse just for ssj4 vegeta and went home and chilled with my girl. After she left I was bored and there was nothing to watch on TV so I went to gamestop and bought an xbox. Wanted one with the kinect but they didn't have the kinect bundle or the kinect a seperate so I bought another controller. Off day impulse buy...

DBZ fun so far. Stuck on the ginyu part. Gohan keeps getting murked. :x

I'm liking the game a lot as well!

That VHS tho :smokin

Can't wait for MKX! And that DBZ box you see on the table is actually a DVD import box set from years ago. It's in the original aired format, uncut with *** voices and eng subtitles. The rest of the sets are IMPOSSIBLE to find but that box that I have might be the best one. 5 discs that start from when goku first arrives on namek to when Cell first appears. 3 of the top 10 greatest episodes are in that box. I need the rest!!!

Wait until you get to Cell. Possessed Gohan :x :x

Game is crazy fun, servers started working at about 3am last night. Me and my people were on from 12-5.

Sitting at lvl 25 right now, about to start farming mission 16 to get Super Saiyan skill :lol:

Last edited:

Wait until you get to Cell. Possessed Gohan :x :x

Game is crazy fun, servers started working at about 3am last night. Me and my people were on from 12-5.

Sitting at lvl 25 right now, about to start farming mission 16 to get Super Saiyan skill :lol:

level 18 right here. Watching Goku go Super Saiyan for the first time again :pimp:. I didn't even have to touch Frieza for that fight, he washed him something serious.

Back
Top Bottom