Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I'm still out the loop then. I want a kinect so
I can tell xbox to wipe the angus :frown:

:lol:

a good friend of my recently copped a kinect-less xb1

every time either me or one of our other buddies says "xbox record that", "unsnap", etc

my guy just :stoneface:

:rofl:

Lol I'm glad I dropped the cash for my Xbox I love having kinect even if I don't use it all the time. Man this double xp weekend lifted me up at least a good 14 ranks. I was pumping out those 200% bonuses and with my new connection I was on gawd status for a little. :lol: thank you time Warner internet but f you time warner cable since I still can't watch the Dodgers.

Lol I'm glad I dropped the cash for my Xbox I love having kinect even if I don't use it all the time. Man this double xp weekend lifted me up at least a good 14 ranks. I was pumping out those 200% bonuses and with my new connection I was on gawd status for a little. :lol: thank you time Warner internet but f you time warner cable since I still can't watch the Dodgers.

:rofl:

I flourished during the double XP as well using my stacked up 200%

Im up to level 60 now :wow:

What games are you guys hoping they will hurry up and make? Mines are fallout 4, the next mass effect, and borderlands 3.

Battlefield.
Batman.
a Batman with more Mark Hamill... can't spell Mark Hamill with out Arkham...
That's all I got...

Looking forward to the nex 3arc COD.

Their last two installments were the best and most balanced... and they actually listen to the community.

If they could get the spawns right, MW2 hit dectection, take out stupid assist helping things (target finder, see through walls like in Ghosts) game would flourish.

Black Ops 2 is 3 years old now and at the moment is the most played COD online.

After playing Rayman Legends I've come to the conclusion that Mario will always be King.

After playing Rayman Legends I've come to the conclusion that Mario will always be King.
Legends wasn't trying to compete with mario.

Legends is solid, and that's all it needs to be...b.
I never said it was trying to compete with Mario. They are both the same genre and I had heard a lot of good things about Rayman so I decided to try it out. Maybe it's nostalgic but when I play any platform game, I compare it to Mario. Rayman was boring to me.

I never said it was trying to compete with Mario. They are both the same genre and I had heard a lot of good things about Rayman so I decided to try it out. Maybe it's nostalgic but when I play any platform game, I compare it to Mario. Rayman was boring to me.
What did you find boring about Rayman? It's a great platformer.

Controls are tight. Music is great. And the Art style is excellent.

I enjoyed Legends over New Super mario bros wii u.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Just looked into Battlefield.

Standard is Standard.
Deluxe edition does NOT have Premium... two battle packs and some gun skins is looks like.
Premium will be another $50...

I'll wait for the sale and it's half off.[/COLOR]

What did you find boring about Rayman? It's a great platformer.

Controls are tight. Music is great. And the Art style is excellent.

I enjoyed Legends over New Super mario bros wii u.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honestly, I can't even give you "right" answer. I just wasn't drawn to it. It didn't hold my interest very long. It does look good though. The only plaftformer that compares to Mario imo, is the Donkey Kong Country series.

Back
Top Bottom