Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Repped. Thanks for the info, I think I'll hold off for a while. I definitely do not like how the controller shuts, but I understand why which is why I'm going to just invest in a play n charge kit.
Check out the smart glass app. I use that as a media remote. It has a setting where you can use the app "only as remote."
So the "remote" is ready to go whenever, after it initially connects.

Highly recoomend not purchasing a play/charge kit. Highly recommend copping rechargeable batteries.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JHKSMJU/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

$8 cheaper
2100mAh as opposed to 1400mAh
no wires

Repped...funny you say that because I have some rechargables at the crib that I purchased about a month or so ago. I just downloaded the app and I will use that moving forward. Thanks for saving me $25.

[COLOR=#red]Just looked into Battlefield.

Standard is Standard.
Deluxe edition does NOT have Premium... two battle packs and some gun skins is looks like.
Premium will be another $50...

I'll wait for the sale and it's half off.[/COLOR]

I though something was fishy about that deluxe after i read the description in the live store.

I'll cop premium separately when it comes out :lol:

[COLOR=#red]
Yea me too, but as well as when it's on sale... either way no point in doing so on launch. [/COLOR]

Ya I'll cop premium when it goes on sale. There's no need to get it ASAP when the maps won't come out till a few months later. Double xp events are cool but Eh I can hold off. EA is really trying to gouge people at every point they can. Smh :smh:

Repped. Thanks for the info, I think I'll hold off for a while. I definitely do not like how the controller shuts, but I understand why which is why I'm going to just invest in a play n charge kit.
Check out the smart glass app. I use that as a media remote. It has a setting where you can use the app "only as remote."
So the "remote" is ready to go whenever, after it initially connects.

Highly recoomend not purchasing a play/charge kit. Highly recommend copping rechargeable batteries.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JHKSMJU/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

$8 cheaper
2100mAh as opposed to 1400mAh
no wires

Repped...funny you say that because I have some rechargables at the crib that I purchased about a month or so ago. I just downloaded the app and I will use that moving forward. Thanks for saving me $25.

I use the smartglass app for my control and it's great. I love these little features because it makes things a lot simpler.

Matchmaking
Made a variety of updates to improve matchmaking performance and success rates
Improved matchmaking search times/time to match
Improved stability throughout the matchmaking process across all titles

Parties
Improved party stability

Halo 2
Made improvements to multiplayer shot registration
Improved campaign stability across a variety of levels
Addressed stability issues for matchmaking and custom games
Fixed issues around resuming H2A Campaign from “remastered” mode
Improved medal display consistency

Halo: CE
Fixed issues regarding aim assist which resulted in the reticle being pushed away from an enemy
Improved shot registration consistency between host / client in peer-to-peer custom game matches
Resolved a variety of UI inconsistencies, including team color randomization, medals, and in-game scoreboard display
Let us know about your experience, and check back for details as the team continues work on next month’s content update.
The Patch that took two months to make is out. 690 MB

Just imagine guys

4 months later

And we will finally have games that are 4v4

and we will be able to party up with our friends

AND they started fixing some of the gameplay issues.

yHzIK2T.png

Plus we get new backgrounds.

Boy what a time to be alive

Last edited:

Just imagine guys

4 months later

yHzIK2T.png

So that's all the updates for all the time and delays? lol I mean it's cool, I went on Big Team Battle and actually was able to run a game on that huge map Sand Trap finally with very little wait time, and damn, so fun lasering people and their vehicles across the map. So I'm not too disappointed. They also changed the max players for team to 7 as opposed to 8 on BTB. I'm not really that impressed with the background, but it's whatever. Still should have changed the Rumble Pit player limit, 10 is still too much. I'm still waiting on our new H2A map they promised us.

Hoping for our next update:

Total player count for each game list.
New H2A Map that they said they were giving for free
Rumble Pit player limit perhaps to 6 max
Ranked for Halo 3
Halo 3 Snipers
Ability to choose which game to run Big Team Battle (I usually only like to play BTB on Halo 3)
Ability to choose which game to run on Rumble Pit (Again, I only want Halo 3)

Last edited:
To think that y'all didn't like when I said the MCC would be a different experience from the OG games :lol:

Just imagine guys

4 months later

yHzIK2T.png

So that's all the updates for all the time and delays? lol I mean it's cool, I went on Big Team Battle and actually was able to run a game on that huge map Sand Trap finally with very little wait time, and damn, so fun lasering people and their vehicles across the map. So I'm not too disappointed. They also changed the max players for team to 7 as opposed to 8 on BTB. I'm not really that impressed with the background, but it's whatever. Still should have changed the Rumble Pit player limit, 10 is still too much. I'm still waiting on our new H2A map they promised us.

Hoping for our next update:

Total player count for each game list.
New H2A Map that they said they were giving for free
Rumble Pit player limit perhaps to 6 max
Ranked for Halo 3
Halo 3 Snipers
Ability to choose which game to run Big Team Battle (I usually only like to play BTB on Halo 3)
Ability to choose which game to run on Rumble Pit (Again, I only want Halo 3)
Ranks are still a long way off, they're not going to come out until all other major issues are fixed. I doubt there's ever game specific playlists ft any if the three things you want Snipers and BTB are considered to be niche playlists they won't split them for populations sake, and Ffa just seems unlikely to me. It does need to go back to 6 players though.

They need to fix H3s aiming and sound next before they do anything.

To think that y'all didn't like when I said the MCC would be a different experience from the OG games :lol:
You said that under the assumption that this game was gonna work and not because broken mess four months down the road

But anyways I played like five games they were all 4v4, all on dedicated servers, people die when you shoot them, games only took like 15 seconds to find. 2015 video game coding at work, idk how we got by all these years without 343s excellent skills. Let's see how long it takes them to fix the rest of it.

Last edited:
Halo 3 aiming has problems? I thought it's the most difficult game (in a good way) and comes down to true skill. I'm out-BRing kids like crazy though but I think it's all fair. I miss a lot in sniping at times and it's a bit hard to get a headshot, which can be frustrating but ultimately leads to a fair game because it really takes good aiming to kill. Only problem is having new teammates that haven't even earned the right to change their clan tag being on your team and being stupid.

Halo 3 aiming has problems? I thought it's the most difficult game (in a good way) and comes down to true skill. I'm out-BRing kids like crazy though but I think it's all fair. I miss a lot in sniping at times and it's a bit hard to get a headshot, which can be frustrating but ultimately leads to a fair game because it really takes good aiming to kill. Only problem is having new teammates that haven't even earned the right to change their clan tag being on your team and being stupid.

Aim Acceleration has been broken in H3 since the game came out. I dont even like playing it anymore cause its so bad. Its basically a different game with a H3 skin.

They've yet to directly acknowledge this or the sound issues but I would hope that they fix this once they end up figuring out how to give us the real MM maps for H3/the MLG maps back/Fix H3 Forge so you can actually create a gametype that isnt Slayer/Fix H3 stats/etc etc.

So what is the consensus on the matchmaking aspect of the update? Are we able to finally find games quickly?

So what is the consensus on the matchmaking aspect of the update? Are we able to finally find games quickly?
I found all the games I played last night I got matched up in less than 20 seconds. I searched H2 Classic and H3 only.

Progress, I am happy to see that, took WAY TOO LONG, but they are working. Once Ranked is there we are gucci.

I mean I know population numbers aren't everything but im willing to bet mcc is not top 10 online right now. By the time 5 drops MCC will have the same MM quality halo 3 on 360 does now. You either okay really good people, or completely horrible people.

343 loves to throw out number of shots fired, reloads, blah blah blah....... How many people are playing the game???

I think I may be changing my mind on Evolve. not because of the gameplay but the game is "broken" in a sense where if you decide to play online and are a solo player, 95% of the time your going to be the monster. Which sucks because I really don't care much for gaming at certain times when my friends are on etc. I just play whenever. So fundamentally 50% of the game is constantly locked unless you are in a party

I mean I know population numbers aren't everything but im willing to bet mcc is not top 10 online right now. By the time 5 drops MCC will have the same MM quality halo 3 on 360 does now. You either okay really good people, or completely horrible people.

343 loves to throw out number of shots fired, reloads, blah blah blah....... How many people are playing the game???
Its been out of the top 10 played games on XBL since 1/26. Battlefield 4 actually has a population counter and that time was pulling like 16k people in at that time. Its that bad.

Back
Top Bottom