Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Last year I was hitting Sony with golddust level Jimmie torture :lol:

OMG ff7 ps1 mode for ps4!!!! Allah has blessed us
I know I don't have to worry about asking you because you always prepared :lol: the level at which you rustle jimmies is unprecedented

:lol:

I got a legal pad where I'm writing down and tweaking my ether. I'm trying to bait Boost into getting a warning this year
:rofl: ill just be watching from the sidelines like I did last year and have me some laughs

Thread was pretty turnt for a Sunday lol u guys are funny I only played state of decay this weekend a lil. I started watching the following crazy show. Can't wait for e3 thread I'll be on the sidelines but I'm ready to be tagged in whenever

Thread was pretty turnt for a Sunday lol u guys are funny I only played state of decay this weekend a lil. I started watching the following crazy show. Can't wait for e3 thread I'll be on the sidelines but I'm ready to be tagged in whenever
My PS brethren Shotta and I about to be tag team champs :smokin

the hate is strong :rofl:

I'm sorry but uncharted is a one trick pony. You play it once and it's over. God of war >
You really think so? I honestly didn't care for GoW 1 & 2. I thought GoW 3 was good and is still one of the best looking games on any console. Uncharted's story, although somewhat generic, keeps me entertained. I love the cast too, Nate and Sully :pimp:

seeing heavy rain got me excited for Until Dawn to drop 
pimp.gif
 @iYen  what you think of that game? i know you liked Beyond: Two Souls and Heavy Rain 

Life is Strange is so freaking good.

Other than that, theres really no games out there for me.

Cant wait for batman, though.

What part you at on SOD? I feel like i just go out collect mats and rescue people. I have no idea what of if there is a story. Then feral zombies tho :smh: almost got my black dude murdered.

What part you at on SOD? I feel like i just go out collect mats and rescue people. I have no idea what of if there is a story. Then feral zombies tho
mean.gif
almost got my black dude murdered.
I am at the last mission according to the game, I was pretty far however when it dropped I transfered my 360 save in. I didn't do the mission yet because there is an optional mission (Memento) I am trying to complete which is being a pain.

Did you discover the town to the south west of the map?

Last edited:

If wiiu would drop down 100 bucks I'd buy it. They need to realize the tablet is worthless garbage
but what's there to play besides the oh so rehashed Mario games

smash and splatoon.
Yup

And seems like splatoon came and snatched the 3rd person "shooter" crown
:pimp:
If they show that Gears collection at E3 its over...
U mean the same game that if I wanted to play now I can buy from GameStop for 9.99????

If wiiu would drop down 100 bucks I'd buy it. They need to realize the tablet is worthless garbage
but what's there to play besides the oh so rehashed Mario games

smash and splatoon.
Yup

And seems like splatoon came and snatched the 3rd person "shooter" crown
:pimp:
If they show that Gears collection at E3 its over...
hell naw :rofl:
I played it and it is fun but taking the crown? Naw Gears is still the big dawg :smokin

[COLOR=#red]Damn that looked pretty cool. I'll support it... Don't know if it will get made though. Looking for 99K...[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom