Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I voted for Halo because I'm actually excited about playing 5. It looks fun. Short list for the rest of the year is

- elder scrolls online
- batman
- halo 5
-tomb raider
- battlefront( wait and see. I don't like battlefield games)

E3 is all about Crackdown and Scalebound tho

CGarRDrW8AAobSC.png

XOVkmqd.gif

Last-gen compatibility with wireless hardware on new consoles is not a rumor; it's happening. PS3 to PS4 with the existing hardware/dongle; Xbox 360 to Xbox One with a low-cost dongle you can purchase. First thing's first is testing this with the instruments we made, but we intend to support as many of those legacy wireless instruments as possible.
5nOVJ6F.gif

Last edited:
The podcast got me interested in H5, I ain't vote yet tho.

I've been playing the campaigns again to get the story again leading into 5.

CGarRDrW8AAobSC.png

XOVkmqd.gif

[rule]
 Last-gen compatibility with wireless hardware on new consoles is not a rumor; it's happening. PS3 to PS4 with the existing hardware/dongle; Xbox 360 to Xbox One with a low-cost dongle you can purchase. First thing's first is testing this with the instruments we made, but we intend to support as many of those legacy wireless instruments as possible.
5nOVJ6F.gif

Just finished Tomb Raider on XB1 yesterday it was really good that game.

Will pick this sequel up too... when it's discounted.

Only buying Black Ops 3 for retail at the moment.

And that's the game I voted for in the poll.

Everything else is being bought for less than retail from here on out.

CGarRDrW8AAobSC.png

XOVkmqd.gif

5nOVJ6F.gif

I'll take that Tomb Raider off your hands if you want, I never finished it on 360 You're local we can meet up.

Also, I know antidope antidope still has a lot of complaints with MCC but you I was rocking it yesterday for a few hours before Game of Thrones came on and it was really good.

I would say it is 99% fixed but I only play Halo 3 and it was running just as it did on 360 if not better.

I know he posted a lot of the bugs but I felt that it was good.

Can't wait for them to add ranks hopefully it doesn't mess up the game.

If anyone in here is still playing Halo add me GT: Never Had Much

CGarRDrW8AAobSC.png

XOVkmqd.gif
[rule]
5nOVJ6F.gif

I'll take that Tomb Raider off your hands if you want, I never finished it on 360 You're local we can meet up.

I was thinking about 100% it, but let me know what you want to do.

No rush bro, it's usually on sale but just wanted to give another NT'er my $$ instead of Amazon or BB lol.

most of the games I'm looking forward aren't on that list except Rainbow 6. On the Xbox side, I'm looking forward to Scalebound and Quantum Break. I'll cop Tomb Raider too but it'll be on PS4 for me since I played the 2013 game on PS3.

Nobody excited for Mad Max :nerd:

Kotaku posted an article saying they were underwhelmed by Mad Max, but Im still interested.

Scalebound is the MS exclusive Im most interested in right now, along with the new Forza.

most of the games I'm looking forward aren't on that list except Rainbow 6. On the Xbox side, I'm looking forward to Scalebound and Quantum Break. I'll cop Tomb Raider too but it'll be on PS4 for me since I played the 2013 game on PS3.

I was at first but Jeff Gerstmann got to play it and talked about it on the bombcast. his thoughts were that the car combat was clunky and there was a lot of auto aim. And the on foot stuff was assassins creed. It even has hot air balloons you go up into and that's acts at the watchtowers/ rooftops and high lights the map

So I'll still check it out at e3 but that kinda hampered my feelings

No rush bro, it's usually on sale but just wanted to give another NT'er my $$ instead of Amazon or BB lol.

Nah it's no big deal bro that's why I said you let me know what you want to do.

I was thinking about 100% the game, but after I put on Halo 3 yesterday and everything seems to be working fine now I'm going to be on that and Borderlands until BlackOps3 drops.

Will wait for Batman to go on sale never played any of them from last gen.

No spoilers bro I'm not a fool like that lol. Don't do Memento at night, I think maybe that's why I'm having trouble. Imma try again today during the day.

I havent even attempted that mission yet lol i get lost smacking zombies around. I found a decent sniper so now all i do is snipe lol

ADDED XBOX LIVE DEAL TO FRONT PAGE. UPDATED POLL.

YOUR WELCOME :lol: :lol:
Next thread update after MGS I guess lol?

NAH MAN, THAT WOULD BE WAY TOO SOON :lol: :lol:

Also, I know antidope antidope still has a lot of complaints with MCC but you I was rocking it yesterday for a few hours before Game of Thrones came on and it was really good.

I would say it is 99% fixed but I only play Halo 3 and it was running just as it did on 360 if not better.

THIS IS 100% FALSE. ANYONE WHO HAS PUT IN EXTENSIVE PLAY TIME ON HALO 3 ON 360 CAN TELL THIS IS FALSE STATEMENT. I PLAYED HALO 3 RELIGIOUSLY ON 360 AND BOOTED UP HALO 3 ON MCC LAST WEEK, THE AIMING AND HIT REGISTERING IS WAY OFF. THE REST OF THE HALOS ARE OK SO FAR TO ME BUT HALO 3 IS BASICALLY UNPLAYABLE FOR ME. DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH TIME I PUT IN THAT GAME THAT I CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BUT IT'S AWFUL.

I DON'T THINK SCALEBOUND AND QUANTUM BREAK ARE COMING OUT IN 2015 ALONG WITH THE DIVISION, WHICH IS WHY I LEFT THEM OFF THE LIST.

Kotaku posted an article saying they were underwhelmed by Mad Max, but Im still interested.

Scalebound is the MS exclusive Im most interested in right now, along with the new Forza.
Damn I saw the last trailer and became interested. Im gonna check out that podcast now. I wasn't going to cop until Black Friday anyway so hopefully it's at least solid for $30.

Scalebound has my interest too simply b cause it's platinum games. I have no ode what that game is about. I just know it'll have dragons.

Anybody's controller losing or fading away that grip area on their thumbsticks? I noticed mines are fading now, no wonder I'm getting OutBRed easily on Halo MCC. :smh:

Separate game ranks come out this week breh, I'm thinking Wednesday.

Voted for the same thing I voted for last year...... The Bat!
samesies
pimp.gif

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-k4l8V0z7l_E/UcyRGdIFQYI/AAAAAAAANk4/Vr4fMVd-HiU/s360/predator.gif

(I tried the drag and drop in chrome... it didn't work.
mean.gif
)
When you do the drag and drop into the post box and can you see like a faded out version of the gif? Also when you drop it you should see the blinking white line that you see when youre about to type in the box.
Also, I know @Antidope still has a lot of complaints with MCC but you I was rocking it yesterday for a few hours before Game of Thrones came on and it was really good.

THIS IS 100% FALSE. ANYONE WHO HAS PUT IN EXTENSIVE PLAY TIME ON HALO 3 ON 360 CAN TELL THIS IS FALSE STATEMENT. I PLAYED HALO 3 RELIGIOUSLY ON 360 AND BOOTED UP HALO 3 ON MCC LAST WEEK, THE AIMING AND HIT REGISTERING IS WAY OFF. THE REST OF THE HALOS ARE OK SO FAR TO ME BUT HALO 3 IS BASICALLY UNPLAYABLE FOR ME. DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH TIME I PUT IN THAT GAME THAT I CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BUT IT'S AWFUL.
Thats basically it. They all have issues in that regard, but H3s is a special case being that I know the game the best. It bothers me the least there cause I know that game the best and can play around it but at the same time I watch stuff happen that I know would not have flied on 360 at all and its sad. 

Its also a function of how much you played, I remember when the game first dropped I mentioned the aiming issue and people thought I was crazy and it was just the jump to 1080p but nah. Its still bad especially when you move diagonally.

[COLOR=#red]Yes I can see the faded version and the blinking white line... it just posts the url. (tried it again as well)[/COLOR]

What BenQ monitors do you guys use? I was looking at one a few months back that was like $120 but I can't find it now.

Back
Top Bottom