Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Destiny is a non stop hamster wheel that has nothing to do with the "story" mode.  The majority of players that enjoy destiny do so because of the raids and coop gameplay.

If you one of those players that has never run a raid then you haven't even experienced some of the best content the game has to offer.

Eeeeee, wrong. Asked the dudes in here who I played with. I gave that game a solid month or two of playing before I came to my conclusion. I'm not one of those guys that drop reviews off of a day of play. I'm not down to play a game in hopes that ONCE A WEEK be able to level up with a RANDOM item stop playing THE SAME raids over and over. That's not a challenge, that's a chore.

I hear you bro, generally most folks complain about the tank, I actually started to like it, makes the game diff from the others in the series. But can't say it sucked.

Did you play the other Batman's, boss battles was never a huge highlight of the series, they are generally easy, like the Bane battle on the first one, pure jokes. Mad easy.

Seriously bro, most games don't give you that crazy challenge unless you play Souls type games. Bloodborne was the first game in a while to frisbee my controller.

Yeah i played all of them. Scarecrow battle > ___________ killer croc battle> __________

Tell me they sucked. Ill wait...

Destiny is one of the worst put together games I've ever played and the "story mode", if you can even call it that, is among the worst campaigns in FPS history. The story literally just stops for absolutely zero reason with no explanation, plot, or conclusion. Imagine watching a show, a quarter way into it it cuts into commercial, and then the credits roll.
[COLOR=#red]
I fully agree.[/COLOR]

Destiny is one of the worst put together games I've ever played and the "story mode", if you can even call it that, is among the worst campaigns in FPS history. The story literally just stops for absolutely zero reason with no explanation, plot, or conclusion. Imagine watching a show, a quarter way into it it cuts into commercial, and then the credits roll.
preach Papi preach

Eeeeee, wrong. Asked the dudes in here who I played with. I gave that game a solid month or two of playing before I came to my conclusion. I'm not one of those guys that drop reviews off of a day of play. I'm not down to play a game in hopes that ONCE A WEEK be able to level up with a RANDOM item stop playing THE SAME raids over and over. That's not a challenge, that's a chore.
Gotta let den boys know pa preach it

U know you can finish the story with a 3rd dlc pack that isn't included in the season pass?

:wow:

the nerve :lol:
They were so flagrant with that. Literally a slap in the face to anyone who bought the season pass :lol:

I cant beat that last tank battle :frown: lol naw it sucked to me tank battle this tank battle that tank tank tank tank tank oh did i mention tank oh yeah NO BOSS BATTLES dont let the story cloud your judgement bros
The story mode is why people buy the game first tho pa

Destiny when it was released was a grind and for the most part garbage but its nowhere as difficult to level up anymore.

I'll never defend destiny's lack of content and repetition but some people enjoy it the same way others enjoy playing COD , Halo, or Madden.

The game in its current form is a lot better than the game that was released.  To be fair I hear the same thing from people about titanfall but I'll never give it another chance.

I've seen it all...

Defending Destiny while simultaneously slandering batman.

:wow:

Jules u good people but u better pass what ever u smokin on :rofl:

I've been playing Destiny more and more. It's a brillant game. idk who said it, but Destiny is all about grinding. There's multiple reasons to keep playing.

Activision knocked it out of the park with Destiny.

18million players supposedly with an expansion on the way.

When the sequel drops...

post-28223-Scrooge-McDuck-Swimming-in-Gol-IlY5.gif

Activision wanted another behemoth franchise.

They succeeded.

Last edited:

I've been playing Destiny more and more. It's a brillant game. idk who said it, but Destiny is all about grinding. There's multiple reasons to keep playing.

When the sequel drops...

They succeeded.
Any way to get the breakdown between consoles, because I'm sure the majority is PS folks because they struggling for decent titles. #noshots

When the sequel drops...

They succeeded.
1. name one other than because you are limited to the amount of progress you can do per week doing the same 3 missions IF THAT. the amount of actual content the game provides if a JOKE

2. how does this help it be a better game? DLCestiny expansion release rate is comedy. got people paying for the least amount of additional content possible. OMG 4 new items and 1 more mission youll have to play 20 times to get them!! you better sit down for this........ you can now go up 3. more. levels........ you geta level, you get a level, you get a level.... !!!!!

Last edited:
^ you right, PS folks didn't get Batman or Witcher3.. Just some random Indies like Rocket League or some remasters/rereleases like USFIV.

And of course more dudes on PS playing destiny than X1, the console install base is 2+:1.

Noshots though. I'm getting my X1 soon finally. Late August through holiday season looks :pimp:.

1. name one other than because you are limited to the amount of progress you can do per week doing the same 3 missions IF THAT. the amount of actual content the game provides if a JOKE

2. how does this help it be a better game? DLCestiny expansion release rate is comedy. got people paying for the least amount of additional content possible. OMG 4 new items and 1 more mission youll have to play 20 times to get them!! 
1. Leveling up your gear, guns, abilities, subclass and emblems. Slightly similar to COD leveling up.

It lacks content, but activision's pockets ain't empty.

2. COD is a $$$ making machine. Destiny is activision's new $$$ making machine. DLCs are to continue that trend. I think making the game better would be 2nd or 3rd to making more $$$.

DLCestiny is what people want, according to sales. They're charging supposedly $20 for dance moves and cosmetic items.

When Taken King drops

you keep mentioning money but that doesnt help the gamer side of things. if anything its making it worse. leveling up your gear doesnt change the game play, it only makes you do the same thing AGAIN. farming for the same items, on the same map, for hours..... sounds awesome. theres no defending the game. YES people play it but again, so what? a card game gets the most twitch views by far but its still doesnt make it any better.

this game having success is a testament to how horrible the gaming industry is in todays age

^ you right, PS folks didn't get Batman or Witcher3.. Just some random Indies like Rocket League or some remasters/rereleases like USFIV.

And of course more dudes on PS playing destiny than X1, the console install base is 2+:1.

Noshots though. I'm getting my X1 soon finally. Late August through holiday season looks :pimp:.

I've been holding off for a while on a second current gen console but after e3, ps4 exclusives are even less exciting to me than the xbox exclusives.

Probably gonna cop a wii u or a 3ds xl next and wait for FF7 to drop for ps4.

I've been holding off for a while on a second current gen console but after e3, ps4 exclusives are even less exciting to me than the xbox exclusives.

man i was thinking about grabbing a ps4 ONLY for SF5 but after some serious thought i think ill just build a gaming PC. at least with that ill be able to play various games here and there between both the PS and Xbox library. i could also you it for other things of course. still on the fence though

man i was thinking about grabbing a ps4 ONLY for SF5 but after some serious thought i think ill just build a gaming PC. at least with that ill be able to play various games here and there between both the PS and Xbox library. i could also you it for other things of course. still on the fence though

Windows 10 will allow u to stream your xb1 onto your PC which is fire...

http://majornelson.com/2015/07/21/ten-tips-for-gamers-to-get-ready-for-windows-10/

EDIT: PCs make the "console war" nonsense extra stupid... the graphical superiority of PC is almost a joke at this point. :lol:

Last edited:
True, but the price to play is steep. Not to mention the number of PC ports that are completely broken :x

Both are facts :x

I paid my buddy $1,000 to build out my computer.

Its also my media server for Plex :lol:

I'll probably always prefer console gaming because xbox famb is famb

you keep mentioning money but that doesnt help the gamer side of things. if anything its making it worse. leveling up your gear doesnt change the game play, it only makes you do the same thing AGAIN. farming for the same items, on the same map, for hours..... sounds awesome. theres no defending the game. YES people play it but again, so what? a card game gets the most twitch views by far but its still doesnt make it any better.

this game having success is a testament to how horrible the gaming industry is in todays age
It certainly doesn't help. All I'm saying is that it's Activision. They want $$$. I'm not defending DLCestiny. I'm just commenting on it's success. I've had it since release, haven't played a raid yet, maybe 35hr across ps4/xb1. Activision threw a huge fishing rod and reeled in an evolved Magicarp. Gamers have accepted DLCestiny. It's here to stay, till these consoles die.

They're rebooting GH. I watched the GH reveal. All I got from them is that they want $$$. They're adding a mode where you just pay to access songs for set time, then you repay and repay. Not to mention they plan on over-saturating the rhythm game genre again.

CEO of Activision Publishing.

Eric Hirshberg

Eric-Hirshberg-off_2706718b.jpg

That money green smile.

mYNx7AH.gif

EueohE8.gif

Wiiu is worth a cop. But it's it'll cost a pretty penny for the games, accessories.

Last edited:

It certainly doesn't help. All I'm saying is that it's Activision. They want $$$. I'm not defending DLCestiny. I'm just commenting on it's success. I've had it since release, haven't played a raid yet, maybe 35hr across ps4/xb1. Activision threw a huge fishing rod and reeled in an evolved Magicarp. Gamers have accepted DLCestiny. It's here to stay, till these consoles die.

They're rebooting GH. I watched the GH reveal. All I got from them is that they want $$$. They're adding a mode where you just pay to access songs for set time, then you repay and repay. Not to mention they plan on over-saturating the rhythm game genre again.

CEO of Activision Publishing.
Eric Hirshberg
Eric-Hirshberg-off_2706718b.jpg

That money green smile.

:lol:

People who still play destiny see:

View media item 1640223
People who are off that destiny cool aid see:

View media item 1640224

Theres no doubt that destiny has become a cash cow and I had fun w/ it in the 2 months i played it... I am interested in what it played like now, nearly a year later, I just dont wanna spend more money on it...

Sucks cuz even when i was like level 23 and people were level 28-29 they build up this ugly elitist attitude about helping a brother out if u dont know all the various names of people, quests, and locations right off the top :lol:

People who still play destiny see:

View media item 1640223
People who are off that destiny cool aid see:

View media item 1640224

Theres no doubt that destiny has become a cash cow and I had fun w/ it in the 2 months i played it... I am interested in what it played like now, nearly a year later, I just dont wanna spend more money on it...

Sucks cuz even when i was like level 23 and people were level 28-29 they build up this ugly elitist attitude about helping a brother out if u dont know all the various names of people, quests, and locations right off the top :lol:

My coworker. He's been playing since launch. He treats the game like a job. You try to play with him and he's all shouting and yelling when you slip up. "Like dude... its a game. We can retry this. BREATHE..."

Barely got the hang of increasing light and howing which strikes to do.
Still need to get thr hang of the weekly stuff.
Haven't done a weekly task.

Back
Top Bottom