Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Destiny is one of the worst put together games I've ever played and the "story mode", if you can even call it that, is among the worst campaigns in FPS history. The story literally just stops for absolutely zero reason with no explanation, plot, or conclusion. Imagine watching a show, a quarter way into it it cuts into commercial, and then the credits roll.

I don't even have time to explain why I don't have time to explain.

Destiny is one of the worst put together games I've ever played and the "story mode", if you can even call it that, is among the worst campaigns in FPS history. The story literally just stops for absolutely zero reason with no explanation, plot, or conclusion. Imagine watching a show, a quarter way into it it cuts into commercial, and then the credits roll.

I don't even have time to explain why I don't have time to explain.

I have time to say the credits rolled after there was no resolution to the very underwhelming story.

But then Activision told me to access more of the disk and the rest of the story, I had to pay more money.

Then Activision said in order to for real for real get the whole story, buy the 3rd expansion that requires you to buy the game and the other DLC's all over again.

The second part of which Activision opted to go back on and let u buy it separately... even if u bought the "comes with the DLC" version, thankfully.

Activision is GENIUS for being able to incorporate free to play elements into a pay to play game.

$60 to get in... another $40 to finish the story... JK another $80 to finish... Double JK just another $25

I wish I had the chops to pull that kinda stuff off..

Destiny > _______ been playing since late september and wont stop got three 34 characters and mostly all the weapons. I swear some of yall hate just to hate. Yall complain about dlc but first in line to cop a batman season pass when have of it aint nothing but skins come on bros smarting up.

Last edited:
Nah b destiny is trash. Don't try to throw shade at batman at least AK has a story and a damn good one :lol:

Destiny > _______ been playing since late september and wont stop got three 34 characters and mostly all the weapons. I swear some of yall hate just to hate. Yall complain about dlc but first in line to cop a batman season pass when have of it aint nothing but skins come on bros smarting up.

You've been playing since November and can only get to level 34 now? :rofl:

I played a month to get to an upgrade away from 30 which was the limit at the time and 10 months later you're at 34 and proud? :rofl:

You've completely proved me 100% correct

Tell me, how many strikes and raid missions do they have now? Almost a year ago it was 1 raid and 3 strikes. Also, how many weapons that do exactly the same thing with different names are there now? Please let us know how far this game has come along.......

Last edited:
You've been playing since November and can only get to level 34 now? :rofl:

I played a month to get to an upgrade away from 30 which was the limit at the time and 10 months later you're at 34 and proud? :rofl:

You've completely proved me 100% correct

Ive been lvl 34 thats the max since the dlc dropped papi nice try tho. Im done with yall go play batman or fifa leave my baby alone.....

Maaaan yall hyping batman up till no damn end
I beat asylum AND city
Played once and then that was it never picked it up again
Zero replay value
Even had the dlc
Batman is cool for one play through but that's it

Maaaan yall hyping batman up till no damn end
I beat asylum AND city
Played once and then that was it never picked it up again
Zero replay value
Even had the dlc
Batman is cool for one play through but that's it
slighty agree

Witcher 3 is my GotY. Need to give Arkham maybe a few more hours of burn but it hasn't blown me away yet.

Witcher 3 is my GotY. Need to give Arkham maybe a few more hours of burn but it hasn't blown me away yet.
Of course it hasn't ur basically play Arkham city but can now drive a tank
Yall folks drinking the kool aid
Like I'm sure it's a good game but it's so damn repetitive
All I can do it :lol: at folks who even bought the dlc
All I'm looking forward to right now is gears remaster
Gonna put in some work
Ain't played a gears game since 07
Main reason I got the 1

Side note:
I only have MCC and killer instinct season 1
And how the hell do I only have 600gb left :lol: :smh:

I am one of the complainers about DLC and I have some clear cut reasons why I really HATE what Activison did

1 - The "DLC" existed on the disk. It should almost be illegal to sell disk and not allow the owner of the disk full access... but thats a whole different story.

2 - The DLC didn't only just add to the experience, it completed the story. I wouldnt be totally 100% opposed to this if it didnt already exist on the disk.

3 - The "Season Pass" does not include the 3rd expansion.

I dislike batman DLC as well for different reasons

1 - Its lackluster (subjective opinion)

2 - The additional stories are very short

--

I have a problem with about 99.9% of purchasable DLC and opt not to purchase hardly any DLC for any game.

I miss the days when an expansion pack really added a LOT to the game. Those days are long gone. :frown:

But again.. thats just me.

Batman for sure doesn't have the replay value as destiny. I would never pay 65 for it but if you play arkham knight you'll see that story wise it's easily the best out of the series.

Back
Top Bottom