Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
What's the quickest way to kill rhinos? I need that skin!
trucks that have mounted guns

tumblr_mru6yeYvol1qz5q5lo1_500.gif

I easily put in 30 hours into fc4. I recopped it for ps4 for $15.

Then I realized, I made a mistake.

replaying 30 hours
sick.gif

Last edited:
New Scalebound and Quantum Break stuff tomorrow :pimp:

Probably why Sony was scared to show at Gamescom

I been using my own custom deck for every fight and demolished everyone but Pegasus is unbeatable for me atm
I just bought a ton of those booster packs with my duel points from the previous battles so hopefully I can beat him today.

Didn't have much problems with Pegasus.

From the duel I had, he was useless without Toon World, I have x2 Breaker the magical warrior in my deck and Harpies feather duster so he couldn't really get going.

Tried to use the story decks but damn too many normal monsters in there :lol:

gears of war ue comes with gears 1 through judgement, supposedly.

gearscollection%20hero.jpg

Last edited:
It's saying you'll get ACCESS
Not you'll actually get it
Unless I'm to much into the wording of it
Doesn't say u will get a download code or anything
m$ has already given out gears 1, 3, and judgement for "free" through games with gold.

Most likely, people would recieve a code from xbox live via the messages app on the xbox one.

That's how they did it with halo 3 odst for the people who had halo mcc at launch.
What about digital owners? Do we get to download the games without the disc? Because don't you need the disk fir BC?
The game will supposedly pop up in your ready to install tab in your games folder, "later today."

Thought you quoted the other twitter pic.

Last edited:
I stand corrected

ANNOUNCEMENT DETAILS
We are honored to confirm not only will the entire series of Gears of War games for Xbox 360 come to the Backward Compatibility program when it becomes generally available, but that we’ll also be giving tokens for the collection to everyone who plays Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on Xbox Live between August 25 and Dec 31st 2015. More information about the backward compatibility program generally can be located at www.xbox.com/xbox-one/backward-compatibility.

For a limited time, purchase and play Gears of War: Ultimate Edition and get the entire Xbox 360 Gears of War collection for use on Xbox One!*

*Includes Xbox 360 titles Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment. Each title will work as part of the Xbox One Backward Compatibility program upon Backwards Compatibility general availability – expected fall 2015. To qualify purchase and play Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on Xbox Live between August 25, 2015 and December 31 2015. Must be 17+. Xbox One, broadband internet (ISP fees apply) and Xbox Live membership required. Dates, content, and features subject to change. Not available in all markets. Xbox One Backward Compatibility feature works with select Xbox 360 games, see http://www.xbox.com/xbox-one/backward-compatibility. Xbox 360 accessories and Kinect, and games requiring those accessories, are not compatible with Xbox One consoles. Xbox Live and broadband internet required for initial download of game to console

Q & A
Q: Do I need to have Xbox Live Gold?
If you purchase and play Gears of War: Ultimate Edition while connected to Xbox Live – whether a Silver or Gold member – by December 31 2015, you will qualify.

Q: How do I get my tokens? Do I get them right when I purchase the game?
We’ll begin fulfilling this program when Backward Compatibility becomes generally available later this fall. You’ll receive messages with game tokens through Xbox Live. We’ll fulfill those tokens in waves.

Q: What happens if I already own one of the Gears of War games for Xbox 360?
You’ll get access to the games you already own when Backward Compatibility launches. If you already owned some or all of the Xbox 360 games we greatly thank you for your support over the years.

Q: How does backward compatibility work if I only own retail/physical copies of my Xbox 360 games?
Insert the Xbox 360 disc into the Xbox One optical disc drive. The Xbox 360 game will be downloaded and installed to your Xbox One hard-drive. An initial download is required that will require internet connection and ISP fees apply. You will need to insert the Xbox 360 disc in the Xbox One Console whenever you want to play this game.

Q: Will I be able to play Gears of War’s multiplayer modes, including Versus and Co-op?
All game modes, including Multiplayer, will work just as they do on Xbox 360. Additionally, you can play with people who are either playing Gears of War via backwards compatibility on Xbox One, or on Xbox 360.

https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/games/gears-of-war-ultimate-edition/backwards-compatability

I'm so damn satisfied with my X1 purchase :pimp:
All the gears
Man between halo MCC and all of the gears games
U might never need to buy an online shooter ever for the x1 :lol:

rock band 4 songs
  • 4 Non Blondes – What’s Up?
  • The Black Keys – Fever
  • Disturbed – Prayer
  • Duck & Cover – Knock Em Down
  • Eddie Japan – Albert
  • Fall Out Boy – Centuries
  • Halestorm – I Miss The Misery
  • Heart – Kick It Out
  • Heaven’s Basement – I Am Electric
  • Lightning Bolt – Dream Genie
  • Rick Derringer – Rock and Roll, Hoochie Koo
  • Rush – A Passage To Bangkok
  • Scorpions – No One Like You
  • Slydigs – Light The Fuse
  • Soul Remnants – Dead Black (Heart of Ice)
  • System of a Down – Spiders
  • White Denim – At Night In Dreams

Back
Top Bottom