Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

I can see it except for DS. They remastered 2 already doubt they gonna let u play for free now. We shall see. I wanna cop DS 2 but The rest of this year is gonna be hectic with the new releases. Im gonna barely play gears cuz MGS is right after that
m$ has a marketing deal with DS3. Not to mention in the BC promo you can see the DS1 and DS2 boxart.

I think it's likely m$ talked to From Software about bundling past souls games with DS3.
I didn't even know they had a marketing deal for this game. I think I'd still rather just cop the remastered DS2 tho.

^Did you play DS1?

Scalebound, ign first.
  • In-depth looks at various Scalebound gameplay systems
  • Behind-the-scenes on how Kamiya-san finally got Scalebound made after years of trying
  • Kamiya-san himself on our IGN Live show direct from Gamescom in Germany on Thursday, August 6 at 6:30am PT/9:30am PT (also available anytime, on-demand, after that time)
  • And much more!

Last edited:
What type of gameplay will scalebound be about? I just saw epic looking dragons. Lol.
Platinum Games is all about 3rd person action games with competent combat systems.

2658437-7611935136-12832.gif

iDeY6sDFYJd91.gif
2z4jvis.jpg
Ltg5zRQ.gif
iboHjeFC2XAdgw.gif

ibl9e8nKEbGSuM.gif

People wanting Rocket league

Psyonix hasn't announced an Xbox One version of Rocket League yet, but in a recent interview with GameZone that will be published in full later this week, the developer confirmed they are looking into bringing the wildly popular cars-meets-soccer game to other platforms.

While he couldn't reveal platforms or a timetable, Jeremy Dunham, Vice President of Marketing and Communications of Psyonix, revealed the studio is "definitely looking into other platforms. Absolutely, 100 percent."

"Now that the game is doing as well as its doing and people really want to see, we've focused on this," he said. "We're now in a position that we can expand our team. We are absolutely, 100 percent going to other platforms. What those platforms are and when we'll come to them, I don't know yet."

Dunham went on to explain that the reason Rocket League launched first on PlayStation 4 and PC was not due to any sort of agreement or restrictions with Sony regarding a PlayStation Plus release, but rather their own limitations due to the team's size.

"The number one reason we're only on PlayStation and PC is because the team is small," Dunham explained. "For the majority of the development, there were only 8 to 12 people working on Rocket League, and we've only very recently -- in the last few weeks -- added a couple of people to that count."

"Nothing is off the table," Dunham said. "If the game can work on the platform and we can responsibly get that game working on a platform, we will never say never to any of the platforms that are current-gen. Anything is possible."More at LInk

It will probably lack the cross play feature

Last edited:
Platinum Games is all about 3rd person action games with competent combat systems.
2658437-7611935136-12832.gif

iDeY6sDFYJd91.gif
2z4jvis.jpg
Ltg5zRQ.gif
iboHjeFC2XAdgw.gif

ibl9e8nKEbGSuM.gif

They were behind the Korra airbender game as well right? And the upcoming Transformers. Sweet can't wait what they pull with scarebound.

Anyone got a preview invite
nerd.gif
Just add me Ill send u one this evening. No time frame when u will get in tho (pause) some folks got confirms quick.

GT Shotta Messiah

Have u been touching the Wii? I lent my DS to my gf cousin lol I wasn't playing it much and he broke his 2DS
Added u

I didn't even get to jump on Xbox yesterday my bad bro. I got u this afternoon.
No prob

Back
Top Bottom