• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Future is the hottest rapper right now? I must be getting old :lol:
Correct me with the right rapper than if Im wrong, nothing to do with age lol. I got from Biggie to Nas to Lloyd Banks to Future during my work shift. God bless all the streaming services.
Hottest rapper would go to Drake IMO. Future got a few bangers but that's because of the beats. I just can't listen to him consistently

We will continue this next party chat.

But my boy wrote about this "theory" you can read it at work when the threads here get quiet

http://rapradar.com/features/future-the-hottest-rapper-in-the-game/

Future is the hottest rapper right now? I must be getting old :lol:
Correct me with the right rapper than if Im wrong, nothing to do with age lol. I got from Biggie to Nas to Lloyd Banks to Future during my work shift. God bless all the streaming services.
Hottest rapper would go to Drake IMO. Future got a few bangers but that's because of the beats. I just can't listen to him consistently

But my boy wrote about this "theory" you can read it at work when the threads here get quiet

Solid read. I guess I'm not into rap like I use to be. I can't really get into these new artists. They'll drop a few songs here and there that I fool with but I can't listen to their entire albums/mixtapes. I miss the 06-09 years when Wayne was dropping them fire mixtapes i.e. Da Drought 3, Dedication 2, No Ceilings etc.

I do like Itchin' by Future tho. That was my **** when I was in Afghanistan :lol:

Future is the hottest rapper right now? I must be getting old
laugh.gif

Solid read. I guess I'm not into rap like I use to be. I can't really get into these new artists. They'll drop a few songs here and there that I fool with but I can't listen to their entire albums/mixtapes. I miss the 06-09 years when Wayne was dropping them fire mixtapes i.e. Da Drought 3, Dedication 2, No Ceilings etc.

I do like Itchin' by Future tho. That was my **** when I was in Afghanistan
laugh.gif
I mess with Future tapes, I use to talk ish but he caught me on the FBG:The Movie tape. Bro I had Chosen One on REPEAT.

I listen to March Madness at least 10x a day LMAO

I miss G Unit tapes man. Dedication 2 a classic. No Ceilings was dirty, BARS!

Valiant Hearts is a VERY good game in terms of story. Pretty simple puzzle-platformer, but I suggest giving it a shot!

Hey if anyone is looking to run competitive Blops 3, let me know.

I'm gonna try to put a lot of time in to getting to the Competitive Skill Level once the game comes out. I wanna get a group of people to run with on the weekends and weeknights.

Star Wars Battlefront Beta Is Coming October 8th

http://majornelson.com/2015/09/24/star-wars-battlefront-beta-is-coming-october-8th/

Electronic Arts announced this morning the Star Wars Battlefront Beta will be available from 08 October to 12 October.

star-wars.jpg

The Beta will let you experience three modes spread across three iconic planets including:

Walker Assault on Hoth: Fight in epic 40-player battles as a Rebel to destroy the Empire’s onslaught of AT-AT’s by calling in Y-wing bombers. Or, side with the Empire and protect your walkers while utilizing their mighty weaponry to crush the Rebel objective.

Drop Zone on Sullust: Escape pods are crashing down and you and your team must fight to control them. With its frantic 8v8 matches, Drop Zone is sure to put your combat and strategy skills to the test.

Survival Mission on Tatooine: Play alone or with a friend via co-op or split-screen as you battle to hold off waves of Imperial forces including AT-ST’s, TIE fighters, elite stormtroopers and more.

The Star Wars Battlefront Companion experience will also be available during the beta.

Last edited:
Hey if anyone is looking to run competitive Blops 3, let me know.

I'm gonna try to put a lot of time in to getting to the Competitive Skill Level once the game comes out. I wanna get a group of people to run with on the weekends and weeknights.
https://blog.activision.com/communi...uty/blog/2015/09/24/call-of-duty-world-league

Ill most likely be running competitively played alot of competitive matches for AW no major prize pool but like the $300 ones for S&D

going to be interesting to see which game modes/maps they pick for eSports 

Star Wars Battlefront Beta Is Coming October 8th

http://majornelson.com/2015/09/24/star-wars-battlefront-beta-is-coming-october-8th/

Electronic Arts announced this morning the Star Wars Battlefront Beta will be available from 08 October to 12 October.

star-wars.jpg

The Beta will let you experience three modes spread across three iconic planets including:

Walker Assault on Hoth: Fight in epic 40-player battles as a Rebel to destroy the Empire’s onslaught of AT-AT’s by calling in Y-wing bombers. Or, side with the Empire and protect your walkers while utilizing their mighty weaponry to crush the Rebel objective.

Drop Zone on Sullust: Escape pods are crashing down and you and your team must fight to control them. With its frantic 8v8 matches, Drop Zone is sure to put your combat and strategy skills to the test.

Survival Mission on Tatooine: Play alone or with a friend via co-op or split-screen as you battle to hold off waves of Imperial forces including AT-ST’s, TIE fighters, elite stormtroopers and more.

The Star Wars Battlefront Companion experience will also be available during the beta.

Game of the year right here
:pimp:

Yea, with DICE working their magic, it should be an amazing experience right at launch. Don't expect any issues at all.

Definitely not 18 months out. 

Back
Top Bottom