Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Which Game is better Forza 5 or Forza Horizon 2? I`m not a hardcore gamer what just something to play every so often. I hear Forza 5 has "better graphics",

Probably so. Double XP this weekend :smokin

I move to GA on Monday so I should have reliable internet and a new headset sometime in October :evil:

I saw people using samurai swords in destiny now...

...well then.

Anyway I wanna be hyped for the Star Wars joint but something just throwing me off

Yea, with DICE working their magic, it should be an amazing experience right at launch. Don't expect any issues at all.

Definitely not 18 months out. 
Hopefully it'll be as amazing as their last release
pimp.gif
9DtyXjm.gif

Right.

Yea, with DICE working their magic, it should be an amazing experience right at launch. Don't expect any issues at all.

Hopefully it'll be as amazing as their last release :pimp:

9DtyXjm.gif

Right.

:stoneface:

Number 1 - thats battlefield 4 NOT their latest release which was smooth as butta on release date... which is what i said and meant...

Number 2 - that clip proves that lag compensation during online games isnt perfect and never will be. When you're dealing in milliseconds who's to say which version of the reality is the "true" one (the answer is the server picks... )? Who's to say the other perspective didnt get the shot off while the guy whose perspective we can see was out of cover and got shot before he ever even zoomed in???

On thats right... the person who died in the dice roll... its always the person who dies cuz of lag compensation (which is in every online game that's been released in the last ___ years) who is right and the game sucks.

But thats a completely different issue.

--

Battlefield 4 had a HORRIBLE launch (Because of EA, not Dice....) but that gif only proves your ignorance on how the internet and gaming actually works.

SW: Battlefront kinda gave me a Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory vibe
I loved how ET had very mission based maps that progressed throughout the match, and rewarded supportive gameplay and not just K/D

I always wished that COD would blend their superior gunplay with some map modes that were more progressive and mission based

Last edited:
SW: Battlefront kinda gave me a Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory vibe
I loved how ET had very mission based maps that progressed throughout the match, and rewarded supportive gameplay and not just K/D

I always wished that COD would blend their superior gunplay with some map modes that were more progressive and mission based

Black ops 3 is gonna have full blown co-op campaign which is a step in the right direction IMO.

I agree with you... Tactical modes (other than SnD) + COD = :smokin

Hardline wasn't made by DICE but I'm sure EA doesn't want a big screw up like with BF4 as for your 2nd point DJ I 100% agree

Last edited:
Which Game is better Forza 5 or Forza Horizon 2? I`m not a hardcore gamer what just something to play every so often. I hear Forza 5 has "better graphics",

I like Forza 5 better because it's more of a driving simulator

FH2 would be better if you're a fan of the more casual car games

Forza 6 is out too

Last edited:

Hopefully it'll be as amazing as their last release
pimp.gif

Right.
indifferent.gif

Number 1 - thats battlefield 4 NOT their latest release which was smooth as butta on release date... which is what i said and meant...

Number 2 - that clip proves that lag compensation during online games isnt perfect and never will be. When you're dealing in milliseconds who's to say which version of the reality is the "true" one (the answer is the server picks... )? Who's to say the other perspective didnt get the shot off while the guy whose perspective we can see was out of cover and got shot before he ever even zoomed in???

On thats right... the person who died in the dice roll... its always the person who dies cuz of lag compensation (which is in every online game that's been released in the last ___ years) who is right and the game sucks.

But thats a completely different issue.

--

Battlefield 4 had a HORRIBLE launch (Because of EA, not Dice....) but that gif only proves your ignorance on how the internet and gaming actually works.
My bad, I didn't know this was personal for you.

DICE openly discussed the faulty hit-boxes that didn't get addressed until 6-8 months after release. 

We disagree, but that's fine. I don't need to attack you to get my point across.

Enjoy the game. One thing maybe we can agree on is that it will be a massive release and most likely a huge financial success this fall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom