Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
given the fact they work at any capacity, its already better off than MCC :rofl:

:lol: mannn don't even remind me of that launch. It had me walking around with a resting pissed off face for like 2 months. :smh:

Can you even imagine my frustration, I took the day off of work for launch day? Just to sit around and stare at a loading screen? :smh:

Last edited:
I have never felt apathy on the eve of a Halo release until today. Feels weird.

Envious of the dudes here who are hyped for this game and have plans to enjoy it and whatever comes next cause I doubt I'll be a part of it which is crazy to think about being that I've been playing these games religiously for like a decade.

I've never played as little Halo as I did in 2015, maybe I am getting too old for it who knows. At least I caught on when I did and didn't miss too much of the initial wave.

Apologies for being a headache in this thread.
9dd0e7687ad5b6ce4a8214b03c7b41dc.jpg

Went and pre-ordered Halo from best buy now I can't find my gift card :smh:

Does MS tax on digital games? I'm going to wait and see what PS4 game deals drop tomorrow and if nothing catches my eye, I'm gonna cop a MS card and probably cop Halo 5 or Forza 6.

I can't flex, I'll probably be just as disappointed as Anti if Gears 4 sucks (isn't similar to Gears 2 and 3).

I have never felt apathy on the eve of a Halo release until today. Feels weird.

Envious of the dudes here who are hyped for this game and have plans to enjoy it and whatever comes next cause I doubt I'll be a part of it which is crazy to think about being that I've been playing these games religiously for like a decade.

I've never played as little Halo as I did in 2015, maybe I am getting too old for it who knows. At least I caught on when I did and didn't miss too much of the initial wave.

Apologies for being a headache in this thread.

View media item 1747749

Looks like I'll be calling every Gamestop around me in the morning to track down an elite controller. I just got the Lunar White a couple weeks back. Going to exchange that for the Elite. I was on the fence until I read that I could remap every button using the companion app. That is amazing.

Called every single Gamestop, Target, Best Buy and Walmart in my area and here's how it went:

Gamestop: all only had enough to fill their pre orders.
Target: said they only got "accessories for the controller, but not the controller itself"
Walmart: had no idea what i was talking about and suggested I call back tomorrow. :smh:
Best Buy: only had enough for their pre orders.

One of the Gamestops even said they won't know if they're getting more until "later this month" :x In my head I thought.. it's October 26th.. how is this NOT ALREADY "later this month"?

Gonna try to cop on Gamestop's website and order overnight shipping.. wish me luck.

My "pre order" on Gamestops website I just made seems to have gone through fine.. hoping they ship out tomorrow like it says they will. If not I'll probably cancel if I find one elsewhere. They don't bill til they ship.

I remember people I knew were saying they took Adderall for the master chief collection :rofl: :rofl:

I ended up getting the game, forgot I had a giftcard, might as well get it and game with some old friends. Hopefully the live doesn't act up tonight.
I always up being a beast whenever a new game comes out :nerd:. Going to be very refreshing playing against actual good players, if I match them.

Last edited:
GONNA FORGO HALO FOR NOW AND BE OUT AT 12AM TONIGHT HAWKING ALL THE MIDNIGHT HALO 5 RELEASES STRICTLY FOR THE ELITE CONTROLLER. :lol:

I remember people I knew were saying they took Adderall for the master chief collection :rofl: :rofl:

I ended up getting the game, forgot I had a giftcard, might as well get it and game with some old friends. Hopefully the live doesn't act up tonight.
I always up being a beast whenever a new game comes out :nerd:. Going to be very refreshing playing against actual good players, if I match them.
Curious to hear what you think about the Pistol finally making a resurgence and how BR starts are basically going to die in the pro circuit.

After you get a chance to play of course.

Last edited:
I'm in Texas and was charged tax for digital download

Preordered the elite controller a few weeks ago at bestbuy gonna pick it up tomorrow

Paid for halo earlier digital

Damn I like using the pre paid cards to purchase my content, that tax always messes it up.

New Xbox One experience coming to users Nov. 12

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom