Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Is MS going to be at Paris Games Week? I know Sony is but I don't think it's a Sony only event. I'm just curious because I really haven't heard about them attending.

Y'all ain't ready for tomorrow, tomorrow's a special day, you guys don't even know what I'm talking about.

And DAMN @ Elite Controller sell out and demand, I guess the sucky people really want that button and grip advantage :rofl:

Commend Microsoft for this hyped overpriced controller. Now they're going to overprice the thumbsticks and sell them individually after they're worn out by people. I probably should have pre-ordered it too instead of wait for a better deal on BF because now I know it won't be available during BF due to the demand.

Last edited:
Tomorrow: Halo5
Nov 10: tomb raider 2 AND fallout 4
Nov 12: New UI and 100+ BC 360 games
Nov 27: game deals

Son...

GONNA FORGO HALO FOR NOW AND BE OUT AT 12AM TONIGHT HAWKING ALL THE MIDNIGHT HALO 5 RELEASES STRICTLY FOR THE ELITE CONTROLLER.
laugh.gif
Go here and check store availability to see which stores have extras.  This is how I found a local store that didn't have them all preordered.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/accessories/xbox-one-elite-wireless-controller/122872

Y'all ain't ready for tomorrow, tomorrow's a special day, you guys don't even know what I'm talking about.

And DAMN @ Elite Controller sell out and demand, I guess the sucky people really want that button and grip advantage :rofl:

Commend Microsoft for this hyped overpriced controller. Now they're going to overprice the thumbsticks and sell them individually after they're worn out by people. I probably should have pre-ordered it too instead of wait for a better deal on BF because now I know it won't be available during BF due to the demand.

Some of Yall just talk to talk how is it overpriced when that's the going rate for controllers with mods as such ?

Some of Yall just talk to talk how is it overpriced when that's the going rate for controllers with mods as such ?
Anybody calling the elite controller overpriced doesn't realize the product wasn't made for them.

I think there will be many deals to be had on the controller down the line especially with the holidays coming.

When it goes on sale for $89-$109 it'll be a better price point for the majority of people but for some of us who have shelled out well over $150 for a scuf in the past this controller is a very worthwhile purchase.

Tomorrow: Halo5
Nov 10: tomb raider 2 AND fallout 4
Nov 12: New UI and 100+ BC 360 games
Nov 27: game deals

Son...

Actually, I was thinking in the likes of, tomorrow being a special day because of NBA 2015-16 season opener. :lol:

Honesty, it's because I can't afford it, well I can but I'm not willing to pay that much just so you can switch out the thumbsticks, a rubbery grip, have some paddle buttons on the back and change the D-Pad which I don't think many Xbox One Owners even use too frequently. Now if it had a feature to prevent sweaty palms, I'll buy it ASAP.

Last edited:
Actually, I was thinking in the likes of, tomorrow being a special day because of NBA 2015-16 season opener. :lol:
Honesty, it's because I can't afford it, well I can but I'm not willing to pay that much just so you can switch out the thumbsticks, a rubbery grip, have some paddle buttons on the back and change the D-Pad which I don't think many Xbox One Owners even use too frequently. Now if it had a feature to prevent sweaty palms, I'll buy it ASAP.

The controller is meant for hardcore FPS players the alternative pro controllers out their cost the same if not more.

I don't really see why a non pro would want the controller especially at that price , but to each his own.

The master chief controller is :smokin

Just purchased Halo 5 digitally. Wont be on till tomorrow.

I was a beast at Halo 3 + 4 but my friends never played Halo 4.

If anyone wants to get some games in + campaign on legendary send me an invite. 

GT: JoshBeenHad

Gonna be playing this, Fallout + BO3. 
pimp.gif

I think the controller is meant for a few crowds-
1.) pro gamers (obviously) and aspiring pro gamers
2.) anybody who puts in a lot of time playing CoD, Halo, etc. and cares about competitive online MP
3.) people who like status symbols (the most meh category of them all)
4.) special needs gamers.

Anyone who thinks it's too much for what it is can relax cause that means you're really not in any of those cateogories. I heard quality materials, hair triggers, metal pieces and paddle triggers and legit got all giddy when I first heard about this. It's finally something for those of us who take gaming more serious than casual and above.

Still debating on if i want to pick this up at midnight or wait until tomorrow morning

Don't really want to deal with the crowded gamestop at midnight

I called every store I could think of to see if they would have the controller and no luck smh I should have pre ordered it

Just purchased Halo 5 digitally. Wont be on till tomorrow.
I was a beast at Halo 3 + 4 but my friends never played Halo 4.

If anyone wants to get some games in + campaign on legendary send me an invite. 

GT: JoshBeenHad

Gonna be playing this, Fallout + BO3. :pimp:
Add me: DaBootyWarrior or send me a message. My friends don't play Halo either. Waiting on Fallout 4, too.

Still debating on if i want to pick this up at midnight or wait until tomorrow morning

Don't really want to deal with the crowded gamestop at midnight

If you really want to play the game, then you'd have to install it by night. Because if you pick it up tomorrow, you'll have to wait the rest of the day until it's done installing. It's a pretty heavy 40+ GB download plus an additional 9GB patch update.

I only want to try to hit Best Buy to snag an elite. I'll be pissed if I drive for nothing though.

Call the store, that's what I do.

Back
Top Bottom