Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I got my elite controller a couple hours ago and it was definitely worth the purchase for me.  It beats out scuf because of all the different sensitivity changes you can make in the app.  If you aren't someone that has ever considered buying a scuf then I'd tell you to save your money and wait till it goes on sale but for those that don't have an issue with the price you'll be happy with your purchase.

About the only thing they didn't get right is the way the paddles are aligned for 4 paddle usage.  Its a bit awkward and scuf did that better but considering microsoft just announced a partnership with scuf I'm expecting them to probably start selling a similar paddle config soon as an accessory.
They might as well release a few more colorways for these Elite Controllers, and might as well rename them "Air Xbox Elite Controller" then re-release them, maybe collaborate with Supreme Brand and call them retros and release the Elite Controller 2 with different style thumbsticks and different shape buttons next year and so on.

Right now, the people who were able to pre-order and cop the first wave of production, got the OG Elite Controller reselling for $250 on ebay.

I'm pounding kids who got the Elite Controller with my regular controller, and made some want to return it for a refund because it won't help them kill me easier, but will probably just resell on ebay VNDS used 2x.
Who hurt you?

Last edited:
^ Microsoft, they didn't produce enough, now it's sold out, and people who buy now have to wait until late November. So I'm hating on the hypebeasts. Honestly, do you think it really helps in comparison to the regular controller? Do you think you're getting more kills and less deaths?

^ Microsoft, they didn't produce enough, now it's sold out, and people who buy now have to wait until late November. So I'm hating on the hypebeasts. Honestly, do you think it really helps in comparison to the regular controller? Do you think you're getting more kills and less deaths?

a modded controller with under buttons is for convenience.... it doesnt make you a better player... it just gives you more options :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

The difference is we aren't talking about shoes here, no matter who has an issue acquiring the controller now there will always be more produced.  Anybody paying over retail to buy this controller now is just a flat out idiot or someone that has no patience and too much money.

The biggest misconception with these controllers is that the people buying them think it'll give them some ridiculous advantage over others and thats not the case at all.

It's about enhancing my personal experience playing video games and has nothing to do with anyone else.

If your trash at fps games and buy this controller you'll still be trash.

My headset, controller, and tv I choose to game on only serve to make my gaming experience more enjoyable.

You guys a

a modded controller with under buttons is for convenience.... it doesnt make you a better player... it just gives you more options :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

That was actually my point in regards to these hypebeasts. I think many actually thought it would give them an advantage.

The difference is we aren't talking about shoes here, no matter who has an issue acquiring the controller now there will always be more produced.  Anybody paying over retail to buy this controller now is just a flat out idiot or someone that has no patience and too much money.

The biggest misconception with these controllers is that the people buying them think it'll give them some ridiculous advantage over others and thats not the case at all.
It's about enhancing my personal experience playing video games and has nothing to do with anyone else.

If your trash at fps games and buy this controller you'll still be trash.

My headset, controller, and tv I choose to game on only serve to make my gaming experience more enjoyable.

My point exactly. I was basically making fun of the hypebeasts.

Lets all enjoy Halo 5 now :smokin

Finally got to try out the controller. Good purchase for me. Worth the money. Still trying to get it tailored perfectly with all the sensitivities but it's good for now. And Halo is great. Keep getting damn second tho. Can't seem to pass that hump. I'm gonna return my controller tomorrow and let them know it's not helping me. Smh.

I only played like 10 mins of campaign, got an invite and ran MP, did TS, Warzone and Swat. Warzone was pretty dope, very team based. MP def plays different but enjoyable to me. Just got to work, mad tired but can't wait to play again tonight!

I was supposed to go to the midnight launch and get mine but I ended up passing out around 10:30. Guess I gotta wait a few more hours till they open

That controller has to be in short supply because of that elite bundle that has one packed in. Picked up the last one at Target.

have like 2 disc games to get rid of, gotta hit Best Buy and put that money toward the controller. Trade ins probably cover tax
laugh.gif

No work today

Didn't get a chance to play last night cause my DL finished like 4am

If anyone is on MP today lmk

I'd buy the controller but I doubt I'd really appreciate it. I mean, I don't even change the sensitivity on my regular controller :lol:

Halo 5 looks solid so far. I'm probably gonna wait for the 2 for 1 and make some moves. I'm building a queue of games I'm missing out on.

Lmfao!!! There was like 3 of us that originally want the elite controller. My how times have changed...

I'm still in Madden/BF mode. Then Battlefront is around the corner. Will get Halo after I run through all the MCC campaigns.

Back
Top Bottom