• Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

Rumored list of 360 BC games

135707d1446033034-liste.jpg.html

Evolve is $5.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Evolve-for-Xbox-One/productID.318779600
Going to snatch up all of those Assassin's Creed & both Saints Row games. They need to add Assassin's Creed Rogue and Saints Row 2 to that list. (They probably meant Saints Row 2 instead of Saints Row because Saints Row was an exclusive on the original Xbox. Either way I want all 3 of them.)

BRUH. PLAYING HALO 5 FREE FOR ALL PLAYLIST GOT ME SO HEATED LAST NIGHT. ALMOST BROKE MY CONTROLLER. THE AR NEEDS TO BE TONED DOWN AND THE SPAWNS NEED TWEAKING. THERE IS JUST NO WAY TO SURVIVE 1 OR 2 GUNFIGHTS BEFORE DEATH. THE SPAWNS ARE RIGHT ON TOP OF EACH OTHER.

I STILL NEED TO VENTURE INTO SLAYER AND TEAM BUT RELUNCTANT TO DO SO WITHOUT A TEAM :nerd:

Last edited:
Should I get Titanfall for $5? I have free game credit from Bing but Idk if I want to save it for different games during BF deals 

Will probably be included in those Buy 2 Get 1 free deals we get right before BF 

I'd scoop it up if you don't already have it 
preciate it...my bf list is looking like MKX, FIFA 16, The Witcher, maybe the order, bf hardline, ryse, and gears

Last edited:
I did SWAT dolo last night. Top of the board and my rank still goes down because my team sucked. Very annoying.

Just copped the one finally yesterday with that Walmart deal. got halo5 gears and getting blops3 had 50s in halo and 3kd and master div in blops 2 add me if you want to run games gt: ii MeecH ii. Halo 5 isn't that bad so far feels like a better version of halo 4 which was pretty trash. Don't have my hopes up to high but honestly just want some good big team battle maps and games heard the playlist Is coming soon.

I flaked on my Elite controller man, can't even order from Best Buy now and I got like 5 games to trade in.

Best Buy still doesn't have my controller talking about tomorrow...I'm using my rewards on it but I still want it

I'm waiting to play halo campaign till I get it

I flaked on my Elite controller man, can't even order from Best Buy now and I got like 5 games to trade in.

I still can't get a hang of using the paddles. I've learned that I grip my controller pretty hard so I tend to activate the paddles when I don't want to.

Im torn between getting fo4 or nba 2k16. Imma get both eventually (black friday) this nba season got me hyped tho

Last edited:

No Blue Dragon or Lost Odyssey
mean.gif
They cant solve the problems with multi-disks games yet.
Splinter Cell blacklist is 2 discs, maybe it considers them two different games when put in the Xbox?

1st disc - Campaign Part 1/Multiplayer
2nd disc - Campaign Part 2/HD Texture Pack

Back
Top Bottom