• Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
About 10-15sec of gameplay.
"All game footage captured in engine. Representative of game experience."
VoAddFu.gif

I feel like gangsters paradise is such a strange song choice for the trailer :lol:
I had no intentions of watching this trailer until I saw your Gangsta'so Paradise comment :smokin

iYen iYen you copping this? I wasn't online so I gave my beta codes away and didn't get to play. I think I'm done with FH2 so I wouldn't mind a new arcade racer.

I had no intentions of watching this trailer until I saw your Gangsta'so Paradise comment
smokin.gif

@iYen you copping this? I wasn't online so I gave my beta codes away and didn't get to play. I think I'm done with FH2 so I wouldn't mind a new arcade racer.
NFS is a bargain bin game to me.

Graphics are good.

I played NFSU2 several months ago.

Was surprised how well that game held up.

Just realized that Halo Reach is on that backwards compatibility list. Please let this be real.

Just realized that Halo Reach is on that backwards compatibility list. Please let this be real.

Ain't that the first Halo to introduce...
Sprint wasn't there by default in Reach nor was any AA and there was the patch that gave us no bloom and we got like two or three good playlists out of it that had zero bloom no sprint.

That patch was great, took bloom out, added bleed through, no more sword block, the pseudo CE Pistol. Too bad right after that they stopped supporting the game.

Last edited:
Having both consoles has its advantages I tell you. XB1 GWG Walking Dead Season 1 PS Plus Walking Dead Season 2
pimp.gif

Got my controller I don't know why I can't get use to the paddles I have a control with buttons on the back but something is bothering me about the paddles

Halo 5 deaded all the sprint arguments

It outchea and flourishin with the mechanic

People still salty about sprint, and complaining about it, can go drink nuclear waste for all I care

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom