Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I still have to play Forza, I haven't popped it in since I bought it. 

But Fallout coming out next Tuesday. F a Forza.

Made the utter mistake of preordering BLOPS 3 for my PS4 and X1 for the beta access...and forogot to cancel both copies...woke up to two emails from Amazon saying your order has shipped and $119 charge on my cards
mean.gif

roll.gif
lol I was busy and forgot all about cancelling I usually cancel but it slipped my mind...I'm thinking about keeping the XB1 version anybody in here copping?

It's 50/50 if I cop. With gamesharing I prob will $30 is nothing lol to play zombies. But then we need to get the season pass for the maps SMH. Ill hit me boy up now to see if he wants to cop.

word..one of my boys is copping and he asked if I was gonna get it I usually cop but im not feeling that futuristic crap they got going on so I'll see

I plan on picking up COd tomorrow. Can't hurt. After that I'll probably get tomb raider and some BC games and that will be it for me this year

Halo 5 made 400 million first week.

WONDER WHERE THEIR BREAK EVEN IS. I'M SURE THEY SPENT A PRETTY PENNY IN DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING.
True but it made 100 mill more than halo 3(300 mill first week)

Plus they have the REQ pack dlc money continuing to come in. So this is gonna be a good cash cow. Req packs made 500k in the first week

Last edited:
Just means Halo 6 is going to suck just as much/more than Halo 5 does :smh:

So much going on with the game at one time.

Maybe if I play with some NT'ers the experience would be better because playing with randoms is the worst :smh:

My beloved bumper jumper setup what did they do.

Well the bumpers still do the same, but everything else :x

500,000 in Microtransactions alone. :lol:  

People really buying them joints.

It's the new wave once they started seeing how much Destiny mad on microtransactions and Advance Warfare made with the supply drops.

It's over everything is going to be like this going forward.

shottadru shottadru

Yo, my bad on not accepting that invite man. My nephew was with me in my man cave so I couldn't even get on the mic.

I'm down to run SWAT if y'all ever need 1 more tho. I have my good games and bad games however :frown:

@shottadru

Yo, my bad on not accepting that invite man. My nephew was with me in my man cave so I couldn't even get on the mic.

I'm down to run SWAT if y'all ever need 1 more tho. I have my good games and bad games however
frown.gif
Yeah we trying to fill the squad up. It's cool.

We should be on later.

Good run last night with Pizzo, Jump Supreme and Memph.

I never got who's buying these things. It's always something dumb like a weapon skin or some sort of outfit.

I remember when Reach first came out I tried to switch back to default, couldn't do it. It's just so bad compared to BJ

I never got who's buying these things. It's always something dumb like a weapon skin or some sort of outfit.

I remember when Reach first came out I tried to switch back to default, couldn't do it. It's just so bad compared to BJ

Honestly? I almost never spend money on DLC or in game purchases. I think the only time I ever did it was for Halo 2's DLC maps on the OG Xbox. Maybe for H3's DLC too, but I'm not sure.

The only other time I was tempted was for GTA V when it first came out so I could buy a new whip for my online character, but then I just ended up glitching for money and balled out. :smokin

I copped a couple season passes, I have the Watch Dogs season pass and never even played it.

I usually get COD's when I cop the game. Skins and costumes tho, I'll pass. Gears is notorious for that.

Back
Top Bottom