Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

It creeped me out lol. I don't even watch scary movies. Gave em a try as an adult, seen Insiduous 1 & 2 and left it alone. That's just me though. Go ahead and laugh lmao. 

I played Bioshock for 10 minutes and returned it right back. Heard it was dope, though.
I can't even be mad at you. I hate scary movies. Damn sure aint about to play a scary game.

It creeped me out lol. I don't even watch scary movies. Gave em a try as an adult, seen Insiduous 1 & 2 and left it alone. That's just me though. Go ahead and laugh lmao. 

I played Bioshock for 10 minutes and returned it right back. Heard it was dope, though.

You returned Bioshock because it was too scary?

I can understand how it can be at times, but I still remember the games that were meant to be scary. FEAR, Dead Space (never played it), etc. Those kill me. ESPECIALLY WITH MY HEADSET ON AND SURROUND SOUND. It foreal sounds like there's some evil ***** laughing in my apartment. :smh:

Bioshock was dope as hell.

I didn't get to play the third one though... hopefully it's BC on XB1.

Also, can anyone give me a clue what Fallout is about.

I've never played the other ones, but you guys are hyping it up so might give it a shot with the 2for1 deal.

Like what game does it play similar to? Halo, COD?

Is it a 3rd person shooter/perspective?

Don't know if I'll like a third person shooter though.
3rd or 1st person...Your choice.

Nothing like Halo or COD.

A game I have played, like it is Far Cry. Huge open map. You basically do tons of missions, find unique weapons, kill a wide variety of enemies, ranging from easy to very hard, meet people, bring companions to help you in fights, etc. With this one, they're letting you customize your own weapons, house and I believe your companion doesn't die (Before we had to keep multiple saves).

You also get a certain amount of points to put into your character, as well as perks. They determine how good he will be say, picking locks, hacking computer terminals or using energy weapons. You carry food for health, collect first aid things for boosts, etc.

I'd suggest you Youtube gameplay. But if a real N**** like me can randomly pick it up and love it, anyone else can. Cause I'm ignorant AF, so that's saying a lot.

Last edited:
I didn't get that when I played Bioshock. Scary was a dark room, late night playing Resident Evil. Man....

I can understand how it can be at times, but I still remember the games that were meant to be scary. FEAR, Dead Space (never played it), etc. Those kill me. ESPECIALLY WITH MY HEADSET ON AND SURROUND SOUND. It foreal sounds like there's some evil ***** laughing in my apartment.
mean.gif
I heard about Dead Space! Never played it tho.

I can understand how it can be at times, but I still remember the games that were meant to be scary. FEAR, Dead Space (never played it), etc. Those kill me. ESPECIALLY WITH MY HEADSET ON AND SURROUND SOUND. It foreal sounds like there's some evil ***** laughing in my apartment.
mean.gif
YUP.

I didn't even like playing Fallout without someone in the room when I first picked it up. I was creeped out lmao. I used to make my friends join my party so I can play it. NOW I play it whenever, but that's how it first was. But yea, Bioshock creeped me out. I was like nope, uh uh, AIN'T FOR ME

Lmao, yea, I can't do surrund sound. I remember I was playing Fallout, in the metro like LALALALA and turn around and damn GHOUL WAS RIGHT THERE IN MID-LUNGE ALL OVER MY 42 INCH (OK IT WAS 32 INCHES, I just wanted to make it scarier) TV. 

SON, WHEN I TELL YOU I DAMN NEAR JUMPED OUT  MY SEAT......"That n**** had me scared....But I held my own" *Pinky Voice*

I didn't get that when I played Bioshock. Scary was a dark room, late night playing Resident Evil. Man....
I can't remember persay, but it had to be that for me to sell it back. Wasn't Bioshock always dark? All I remember was being in some dark lab. I can't remember what creeped me out.

You aint lyin'. I used to bump the first Puff Daddy album in the back so I wouldn't get too creeped out :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
i backed out of bio-shock too... it was so creepy to me and it gave me a nightmare :smh: :smh: :rofl:

i watch scary movies though and love resident evil .. idk what it was about bio shock

Last edited:
I guess it depends on which Bioshock you're talking about. Bioshock Infinite didn't seem like a scary game to me, but Bioshock 2 did.

Last edited:

I guess it depends on which Bioshock you're talking about. Bioshock Infinite didn't seem like a scary game to me, but Bioshock 2 did.
I had Bioshock 2.

You aint lyin'. I used to bump the first Puff Daddy album in the back so I wouldn't get too creeped out
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I only played Fallout when it was light outside, and when I found out you could turn night to day by waiting that was like a blessing to me lmao.
i backed out of bio-shock too... it was so creepy to me and it gave me a nightmare
mean.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

i watch scary movies though and love resident evil .. idk what it was about bio shock
I can watch thrillers, but scary movies....I'm good. I be watching it with girls, they talking about "It's just a movie" YEA BUT YOU AIN'T AT MY CRIB WHEN ALL THE LIGHTS OFF AND I HEARD A WEIRD SOUND

I had Bioshock 2.

I only played Fallout when it was light outside, and when I found out you could turn night to day by waiting that was like a blessing to me lmao.

I can watch thrillers, but scary movies....I'm good. I be watching it with girls, they talking about "It's just a movie" YEA BUT YOU AIN'T AT MY CRIB WHEN ALL THE LIGHTS OFF AND I HEARD A WEIRD SOUND

If that's you in your avy idk why you're scared b.

You look like you'll snap a Big Daddy in half and throw his Little Sister through a wall in about 2 seconds flat.

I had Bioshock 2.

If that's you in your avy idk why you're scared b.

You look like you'll snap a Big Daddy in half and throw his Little Sister through a wall in about 2 seconds flat.
Yea that's me lol, but that's real life though, lol. If I was in the game in real life I'd be scared, too lmao.

Back
Top Bottom