Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Just saw a F4 ad on the express bus. Was about to take a pic but didn't have my phone lol. It's LIT.

Gamestop has got a trade-in deal where you get $250 store credit towards an Xbox One console if you trade in a xbox one or ps4.
The same deal also stacks with another promo where you get a free Xbox One controller and game with the purchase of any Xbox One bundle.

So I was able to grab the Xbox One Elite bundle which includes the elite controller for about $130+tax out of pocket after selling the extra controller and game.

If you don't want the elite controller for whatever reason you could easily sell it on craigslist for $200-$250 and end up not spending any of your own money for the upgrade.
I don't see the free game bundle could you link me to it I'm about to trade my ps4 for another Xbox

Just copped duty digitally bout to go out for the night hopefully when I'm back that **** is done unlike halo. Halo took from 6:30-3am absolutely horrible

Had no idea BO3 dropped tonight. Started the pre-load around 6 o'clock. Golfing tomorrow early so I might just stay up all night and play it :lol:.

4.5 hours till black ops 3
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

CTF7zCfUAAA1G9l.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom