Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I probably don't remember right but when has SnD been 4v4 in pubs ?

Nah, I think I was mistaken and thought it was 4v4 in MW2 and MW1 pubs (just researched and it looks to have been 6v6), but play Arena and play a SnD match. It feels much better and less rushed as a 4v4 with a higher score to win.

Last edited:
It's just annoying how much these Arena kids play Search.. :smh:

At least 4/5 games I run in Arena will end up being voted to Search. Like cmon man I wanna run some competitive Hardpoint, Uplink, maybe even some CTF.

Party chat services been down since 2pm lol not sure how they haven't fixed it yet

It's 2016 yet ps4/Xbox still have these dumb little problems

Diamond camo for the launchers at last :smokin
Ground War is the place to be. Scorestreaks get spammed damn near non-stop in there.
Lots of Talons and Cerberus' for your gold challenges. The 10 turrets took forever, hardly ever see a sentry or a guardian.

Last edited:
Diamond camo for the launchers at last :smokin
Ground War is the place to be. Scorestreaks get spammed damn near non-stop in there.
Lots of Talons and Cerberus' for your gold challenges. The 10 turrets took forever, hardly ever see a sentry or a guardian.

I'm gonna have to follow this route. I have the 100 Scorestreaks for both launchers just need the challenge camos done and I'm good. :smokin

I got advice for the Combat Knife- just run Safeguard and put a ninja class on.. flank all day.

I'm gonna try to get all this done this weekend, pistols shouldn't be too hard. Only 3 of them, too. 5 weapons Diamond stand in the way of me and finishing this damn grind :lol: I'm going for the throat this weekend.

plants vs zombie 2 beta

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...d90-ca8a-42f4-a7c2-3ef17eee16f1?Purchase=full

The seeds plants for 2016 are starting to blossom.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to follow this route. I have the 100 Scorestreaks for both launchers just need the challenge camos done and I'm good.
smokin.gif

I got advice for the Combat Knife- just run Safeguard and put a ninja class on.. flank all day.

I'm gonna try to get all this done this weekend, pistols shouldn't be too hard. Only 3 of them, too. 5 weapons Diamond stand in the way of me and finishing this damn grind
laugh.gif
I'm going for the throat this weekend.
Knifers on this game are the only thing that tends me frustrate me sometimes 
laugh.gif

Especially when it's one of those ninjas who somehow always seems to be behind you or magically slide in your face and knife you out of nowhere. 
mean.gif

They are truly the worst. I've played against some dudes who got like 40 or even 50 kills in a match of Safeguard using only a knifer class, and with a k/d over 1.5 too 
sick.gif

Pulling my hair out doing the Snipers for Dark Matter. The bloodthirsty challenge is so frustrating for me. I hate using snipers. Hate everything about them, lol. :smh:

2 down, 2 to go.

pvz fun as hell.

when the servers work.

it's so much crazier than the first one.

shooter of the year.

Last edited:
Two of the best games from Optics COD World League season so far.. I'm taking notes.

@Shotta the first one is the CTF game i mentionted. :smokin

Two of the best games from Optics COD World League season so far.. I'm taking notes.

@Shotta the first one is the CTF game i mentionted.
smokin.gif
Man these dudes are straight up wizards 
sick.gif

Flying/sliding around everywhere non-stop

If that's the same Formal that used to play Halo I beat him once on H3 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I tried on the ASTROs and those things are nice. I also tried on the TB Elite 800 and they were nice too. I'm leaning more towards the ASTROs tho.

WE'VE HAD THIS DISCUSSION BEFORE. AFTER I USED BOTH, THEY ARE BASICALLY THE SAME. COMES DOWN TO IF YOU WANT FULL WIRELESS VERSUS SEMI-WIRELESS. WENT WITH THE ELITE 800. FULL WIRELESS WAS TOO GOOD TO PASS UP.

WE'VE HAD THIS DISCUSSION BEFORE. AFTER I USED BOTH, THEY ARE BASICALLY THE SAME. COMES DOWN TO IF YOU WANT FULL WIRELESS VERSUS SEMI-WIRELESS. WENT WITH THE ELITE 800. FULL WIRELESS WAS TOO GOOD TO PASS UP.

I WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE WIRED OVER WIRELESS. EVEN NOW, I PLUG IN MY ELITE CONTROLLER. I HAD A WIRED CONTROLLER ON THE 360, TOO.

FOR MY HEADSETS, I WOULD NEVER GET A WIRELESS ONE- NOT EVEN THE A50. THE SOUND CLARITY / QUALITY YOU SACRIFICE (NO MATTER HOW SMALL) IS NOT WORTH IT TO ME SINCE I'M BUYING THEM TO HAVE THE BEST PERFORMANCE POSSIBLE. AND THERE IS, EVERY REVIEW I WATCH ON THE A40TR COMPARES IT TO THE A50 IN SOME WAY, AND EVERYONE SAYS HOW ANY WIRELESS HEADSET WILL HAVE INTERFERENCE OR SOME SORT OF SACRIFICE IN QUALITY / PERFORMANCE DUE TO IT GOING OVER THE AIR.

RESPECT YOUR CHOICE THO, HOW YOU LIKING EM?

Man these dudes are straight up wizards :x
Flying/sliding around everywhere non-stop
If that's the same Formal that used to play Halo I beat him once on H3 :smokin

That Scuf / Elite paddle life :smokin I'm still slowly escalating the amount I jump because I'm not used to using it as a constant advantage yet.

Yes sir, same Formal :smokin I beat tD Hysteria in a 2v2, played with StrongSide once, iGotUrPistola once, I think I matched against and got wrecked by Neighbor, but sadly I never got to play with Str8 which was my ultimate goal. :frown:

I WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE WIRED OVER WIRELESS. EVEN NOW, I PLUG IN MY ELITE CONTROLLER. I HAD A WIRED CONTROLLER ON THE 360, TOO.

FOR MY HEADSETS, I WOULD NEVER GET A WIRELESS ONE- NOT EVEN THE A50. THE SOUND CLARITY / QUALITY YOU SACRIFICE (NO MATTER HOW SMALL) IS NOT WORTH IT TO ME SINCE I'M BUYING THEM TO HAVE THE BEST PERFORMANCE POSSIBLE. AND THERE IS, EVERY REVIEW I WATCH ON THE A40TR COMPARES IT TO THE A50 IN SOME WAY, AND EVERYONE SAYS HOW ANY WIRELESS HEADSET WILL HAVE INTERFERENCE OR SOME SORT OF SACRIFICE IN QUALITY / PERFORMANCE DUE TO IT GOING OVER THE AIR.

RESPECT YOUR CHOICE THO, HOW YOU LIKING EM?

I GUESS I'M NOT REALLY A SOUND FREAK THEN BECAUSE THE QUALITY OF SOUND IS AMAZING TO ME.

Back
Top Bottom